CHAPTER 30 - BANI BEING KIDNAP BY SHERYA

Start from the beginning

Veer - Sweetheart we already together now

Veer - Sweetheart we already together now... I don't ever want to lose you again... Now you rest come down when you feel better okay sweetheart... 😉 I see you later...
[Veer moves downstairs... And sherya changed her face back to her normal look...]
Sherya - Her husband is really loves her... What pity... He will lose his wife soon... Their fate will never allowed them to be together as long as I alive and be here...

[Veer goes down and start thinking at the sofa...Aryan and Alisha then comes towards him...]

Aryan - What happened Veer?Veer - Her hands

Veer - Her hands...
Alisha - Bani hands? What happened?
Veer - The rings is not on her finger... Our wedding rings... The Vani and Akeshwari rings... Bani always wear the rings she never let the rings out on her fingers it was tight and fit on her fingers as I remember... Where its gone?
Aryan - That's weird...
Veer - Indeed it's weird.. I need you both to do something in this few days... Please keep and eyes on Bani... I feel weird and she not seems like her before...
Aryan - I think it was your feelings only Veer...
Veer - No Aryan... It's not just only my feelings... Because I realized it... She maybe not Bani someone else... I will tell you soon what I saw and what I feel about her... She seems weird... Not full of love like before...
Alisha - Okay then...

Mathur Mansion...
[3 hours later Jay coming back from dark world that he been through... And he saw a letter from Sherya on his table...]
Jay - Bani already married with Veeranshu? How can she marrying her... No!
Sherya : Where have you been? Look at the marriage picture of Veeranshu and Bani! I proceed my plan I want you to continue this plan that I had done... I had caught Bani she is here in this mansion! At the cave downstairs! I caught her and cage her there... I tight her hands also her legs... She is faints... I need you to change you face into Veer and torturing her and taunting her too... Make her afraid with Veer when she been released after 5 days here I want her to be afraid of Veer! Their relationship will destroy! Do as I say... I will be there tomorrow night... Mid night... I continue my act at Sharma Mansion as Bani... I will find out where is the diamond stone... I will try to bring the diamond stone in 5 days later...
Jay - Wow! Nice plan... I like it... Infact she is a genius one other then that Devil! Anyway I got my power now.... Time to changed and become Veeranshu Singhania... I will kill you slowly sweetheart... I heard him always called her sweetheart so I will call her that too...
[Bani slowly open her eyes and her head were dizzy...]
Bani - Veeranshu... Veeran..shu... Mmmm...
Fake Veer - Hello sweetheart?
Bani - Veeranshu where am I? Why I'm tied up here?
Release me...
Fake Veer - Oooohh... I can't sweetheart... You had to stay there my sweetheart it's a punishment for you...
Bani - Punishment what I did Veeranshu?
Fake Veer - Because you had marry me not Jay... Hahaha... You know I am a Demon!
[Then the fake Veer changed into a dark scary creatures... Makes Bani scared... He had a dark and black colours wings... His face were same like the one that Bani saw before with her adopted mother and sister... She then cries... Because she didn't had any wands, and can't change into an angel because the cage were had some kind of black power hold everything that she had...]
Bani - No you can't be Veeranshu! Veeranshu always told me that he won't hurt me and he will always protect me! You are not Veeranshu!
Fake Veer - I am Veeranshu! Veeranshu Singhania! All of that's were fake sweetheart... I was faking protecting you! Keep you safe with me... The truth is I always want to hurt yoh and keep you on this cage her tied up! Until full moon shows... The diamond stone will be with me on that time...
Bani - No that's not the truth! Veeranshu!
Fake Veer - Hahahaahaaa!!!! Bani you had now where to go now! You will die here!
Bani - No you are not my Veeranshu... You are not!

Lake...
[Veer sees his rings that on his fingers... Abd he takes it out sees Bani name on the rings and then he out it back in his fingers... He hold it the bracelet too that Bani give to him last night.....]

Veer - Our wedding rings was supposed to be with you

Veer - Our wedding rings was supposed to be with you... But where did you put it or lost it sweetheart...
And here you gives me another bracelet that had our names and also some kind of protection for our bonds last night... You told me...
[Veer remember about the rings that he takes from Bani hands last night...]
Veer - Sweetheart what is this? Who gives this to you?
Bani - Woh... That bracelet I just makes it for you...
Veer - How?
Bani - By magic... This magic wands the neel stone also help me done it... It's had our name see... Veeranshu and Bani (Vani)... This bracelet will help you to destroy any type of supernatural power that attack any human or us as an angel... It will possed some kind of power during full moon...
Veer - Wow... I love it... And you didn't wear it?
Bani - I didn't make it for me yet... Just for you...
Veer - What! Why?
Bani - I don't need to wear it... Because I had you by myside...
Veer - Sweetheart...
[Then the conversation ends...]
Veer - What I'm supposed to do? Was all of this... Hmmm...
[Tapish and Ponky comes towards Veer....]
Tapish - Veer come inside its already want to get dark now...
Ponky - Yes bhai... Come...
Tapish - What are you thinking Veer?
Veer - Something that were maybe...
Ponky - Can you say it clearly I can't understand it...
Veer - It's about Bani?
Tapish - What had happened to her?
Veer - She is not her... She changed... And seems like someone else...
Ponky - Woow... How can that be... Look tell us from the beginning bhai...
[Veer tell everything that happened today...]
Tapish - Veer maybe she hits her head hard and she lost the rings... And so many other consequences that might had happened to her on that time... Don't think anything bad about her... She is fine that's more important...
Ponky - Yes bhai... Bani bhabhi is fine and safe at home okay that's more important... Come let's get in... We will had our dinner and family time together...
Veer - Okay... Maybe you were right... But my feelings is not so sure... I know my sweetheart...

*What will happen towards Bani? Will Veer find out about Bani been missing and Sherya that takes Bani place in Sharma Mansion?
*What will be Jay plan for next? Will Bani will be safe because she cannot be an angel until full moon?
*Will Veer safe Bani? Find out for next part soon... I will update again soon...