"I was going to give them to you." He slipped my glasses it out from inside of his jacket and unfolded them to place them on top of my nose.

Finally I could see clearly, no more blurry figures running by me and I could take in the environment I was in more. Conner left to help the other hunters pack up the camp. Sitting by myself off to the side I thought of this as a chance to possibly escape but too many pairs of eyes were on me at all times, I could feel their heated gazes burning holes through me. I wouldn't stand a chance against these people who were trained specially to hunt werewolves, so I continued just to sit quietly.

One of the hunters I was watching was carrying a big and heavy duffle bag that jostled around noisily with all of the metal trinkets inside. I could only assume that it was filled with weapons. He swung the strap of the bag over his shoulder and walked past me to put the bag into a pile of their stuff when something small fell out past the opened zipper at the top. The object fell right beside my right foot and the hunter continued on without noticing anything had fallen out.

Carefully I looked down by my foot to see the object was made purely of silver, the body of the weapon totally dull which made me question why it would be inside of a bag full of deadly contraptions. Then I saw a button on the side, a dip in the smooth metal that when pushed it would reveal it's hidden secret. It was a switch blade, right next to my foot and no one knew it was there.

I sat up straight again and tried my best to look as normal as possible so that I wouldn't attract any unwanted attention. I was waiting for the right time to put the small knife into my pocket without anybody seeing me which was difficult because everyone was spotted all around the area. It wasn't until Conner had called for some assistance to take down the tent I was in before which created just the distraction I needed. While they were all helping out in collapsing the tent I quickly bent over and picked up the cold knife, slipping it into my pocket before I was seen.

Then everything went on as normal. The camp was completely taken down and packed away so that we would be ready to move to a new location while I sat around in the same spot, now equipped with a weapon no one knew I had. Conner was carrying some things as he came over to me, untying my hands just enough so that they were still bound together but there was a length of the rope that he could hold onto so that I wouldn't run away. Then we started walking as a group to our new location where I would be held captive.

I walked slowly behind Conner but was forced to keep up a certain pace since he held the onto the rope that was binding me. After a little while into our walk he finally slowed down so he could match my pace and walk beside me.

"Why are you being so difficult Celia?" He asked as if it was a legitimate question.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I supposed to act all happy while being held as a hostage?"

"But, don't you realize I'm doing this for you? All of this is for you!"

I yanked on my hands to pull him to a stop so I could stare straight into his eyes and let out the pain I was feeling as I continued to see him like this, "I didn't ask for you to kidnap me and try to kill the one I love! What happened to you Conner? Don't you even realize what you're doing? What happened to my best friend that was always there for me and comforted me when I needed it!"

"That was before Noah stole the love of my life away from me!"

"If you think I'm ever going to fall in love with you again then you are crazy!"

"We don't have time for this, we need to keep moving." Conner tried to walk again and catch up the the group that had stopped ahead of us but I pulled back on my hands as much as I could, making it hard for him to pull me along.