Chapter4: Damned Fangs

~Bakugou's POV~
That Damn Wolf got hurt because of me!
The fight soon ended and I picked up Fangs while I carried The Mini Fangs(Kioshi), both of them rested on my shoulders and I went up the stairs. Those extras starred but I didn't give a fuck, Damn Wolf got hurt because she tried to protect me! I saw her get carried into the ambulance and it drove off to the school.

'She got fucking injured because of me!' It repeated over and over again,the feeling that I was weak and someone got hurt trying to protect me was the worst!
.
.
.
.
We were in the bus going back to UA main building and Kioshi woke up and he started crying.

"Oi!Shut Up!" I said,I just wanted him to shut up already,his cries were annoying, "Katsuki-NiiChan!" He said and he hugged me,I was stunned,I didn't know what to do,I don't even know how to handle a baby without trying to throw it out the window.

"Kio...Uh...Please get off Kaachan" Deku said and Mini Fangs just hugged me tighter "No! I want Sparky-Nii!" He said and I just sighed out.I placed my arms beneath him to support and make sure he doesn't fall because I still want to live another 40 or more years and not get killed by Fangs.

We got back to UA and I quickly took my things,I placed that mini version of Fangs on my table as I blasted myself to the ceiling,I've been trying to get that stupid hedgehog since yesterday and I still haven't got it, I tried again but this time I successfully retrieved it!
I got back down to the ground and took Mini Fangs and my things before leaving the room and going to the infirmary.

"Come In..." Recovery Girl said and I came inside with my bag in my hand and a little Wolf hanging on my neck "Where's that damned Wolf?" I asked her "Still Alive....Apparently...." Y/N voice said from behind the curtains,I opened the curtains and she was smiling at me.

That Damn Smile.It makes me want to Kill(Kiss)You much more! Your such an idiot! How can you still smile and look like you aren't in pain you (cute) dumbass!

I putted my bag down and Kioshi sat on the side of the bed, "You don't always have to act strong you know? It's just me and Kioshi.You can let your tears out." I said and she looked shocked but nonetheless,tears started forming in her eyes and her lips quivered.

~Y/N's POV~
'He saw right through me with just a single glance....How Pathetic can I be? I'm too Weak...' I tried not to cry but then I felt Katsuki's hand on my head and I just spilled out, Kioshi and Katsuki hugged me tightly.

Kioshi hugged the side of my waist while Katsuki wrapped his muscular arms around my shoulders and patted my head,My head was over his shoulder and I kept on crying.

'He must really think I'm weak....He is just doing this out of Pity....Father was right...I really am Useless and Weak...Just a Waste of Space'

I then hear slight sobbing beside me, both of them were crying..... 'I'm supposed to be strong....I'm supposed to Protect and Make them happy but all I did was make them cry...'

My sobs died down and I placed a hand on Katsuki's cheek and I wiped off his tears.

"I'm not crying....Your...Your such a Dumbass! Dont you know how worried I was!? I meant We....You just came back and we don't want to loose you again you Dumbass! I....can't loose you again..." he said as he sat down beside the bed and wiped some tears.

I chuckled "Oi!Stop Laughing Fangs!Its not Funny!" He scowled at me and I looked over at Kioshi and patted his head,using my other arm to wipe away his tears, "I'm sorry Kio..." I said and and he just nodded.

"Thank You Kat...I'm sorry Too..." I said and I reached out to place my hand on top of his "Just dont do it again Fangs.Or I will seriously Kill you....." He said and I nodded.