Chapter12:Hosu

~Y/N's POV~

After patrolling around, we went back to the penthouse, I was in my room on a call with Katsuki, it's been like that for 4 hours then Hawks just barged into my room, I bid Katsuki goodbye and told him I'll call him later and ended the call.

I stood up and looked at Hawks "Nomus are attacking Hosu." He said and I nodded, he quickly left my room and I quickly put on my costume and ran to the rooftop, I manipulated my wings to look like Hawks's, I gave him a crystal so I could receive long range of his annoying voice that would help me with fighting while he gave me a feather to protect me, we jumped off and flew to the streets of Hosu.

People were screaming below us as I flew above them and I started crystallizing the Nomus while I made my crystals protect the civilians in the area, I then received a message from Izuku, his location, without a second thought I flew to the location I saw a bleeding Iida on the ground, Izuku and Todoroki in a fighting stance, a native on the side of the alley and Hero Killer....Stain.

Stain attacked and it looks like Izuku and Todoroki's movement was delayed so I made a huge crystal barrier that pushed Stain away. They looked up to my flying figure, I quickly made my wings disappear.

"L/N!" They greeted "Need a little help?" I said and they just nodded, I summoned my wings again and flew above them, Stain tried cutting them but My wings changed into shards and his katana just went through it, i didn't see his other knife that stabbed me on my shoulder, I didn't look at it since I would probably whimper at the sight of blood, I yelled in pain before I punched him and he went back to the ground, I covered my stab with a crystal sheet to prevent bleeding out. He went out to attack Todoroki but then Iida pushed him away, I quickly made a barrier rise and dropped Katsuki's explosions that I concealed during our training and the festival, I sent down two explosions and it made a huge sound, Stain, not being able to see, jumped up but at the same time, I made my barrier disappear and Iida and Izuku hit him while I pinned him in place using a shard. He was knocked out cold.

We exited the alley and were met by pros, I was carrying the injured with floating crystals, A Nomu then snatched Izuku, Stain broke loose and killed the creature and my crystals caught Izuku and quickly brought him back to my side, Stain was declaring his words but didn't finish since he went unconscious.

I soon started getting dizzy and memories started to play in my head on the way back to the hospital and flakes of crystals appeared and pierced through my skin like frostbites,I passed out while walking.

~Bakugou's POV~
-A few moments AGO when Y/N was fighting Stain-

It's been an hour and Y/N would usually call me back in 30 minutes when she says she'd call me back but there wasn't even a single message from her, without thinking I called her, it ringed but she didn't answer, I called again, she didn't answer. I called a hundred times but still no answer, I began to get worried so I sent her messages.

 I called a hundred times but still no answer, I began to get worried so I sent her messages

(Author-Chan made that~)

She didn't answer them, she didn't even see them, I called again but this time she picked up, I was about to say something when I heard her yell in pain "AGHH!" I heard and then I heard a thump then a few more yelling before the call got disconnected.

We heard the news that a Nomu attack occurred where Y/N was..... I felt my heart sink, If she ever gets hurt again and I wasn't there to protect her....I felt a pang in my chest as I tried reaching her again but she never responded or called back that night.....

'I will blast your ass to the Sun if you get hurt. Your dumbass making me worry. I will pull your ears when we see each other again. Damn it Fangs! Your driving me insane!'

~Little Explaination~

When Bakugou called Y/N's phone which was in her jacket's pocket at the time, Y/N's shifting and movement caused it to be accidentally answered, Y/N couldn't hear the phone since it was on silent mode, the call got cut off because Y/N's phone battery died.

~Third Person POV~
-The Next Day-

The four students were in the hospital, Y/N was on one corner of the room, an IV and monitors attached to her as she slept, the three boys were on the other side of the room covered in bandages.

The boys were scolded and they said that since Y/N was granted permission to use her quirk the day before,she will be covering up the mess as Y/N slept throughout the day.

"Why isn't she waking up?" Todoroki asked "That's her quirk's drawback...." Izuku said "Midoriya, You seem to know L/N a lot..." Iida said and Izuku nodded "Me,Kaachan and Y/N grew up together then she moved to the states for a year to cool off but then she came back because of an incident that happened there too...." Izuku explained "L/N is okay of you telling us her story?" Iida asked and Izuku nodded "She's really sweet and remains kind even if she went through a lot, she and Kaachan like being harsh and challenging each other....." Izuku continued "Oh! And by far, I keep track of her quirk!" He said excitedly.

"By far?" Todoroki asked "Oh right! Y/N's quirk is really awesome, she gets new features of her quirk everytime she goes beyond the features she currently has!" Izuku said "That's amazing!" Iida said "But it's painful for her..." Izuku said sadly "Oh..." Todoroki said "Can you tell us more about Y/N? I never really understood her personality.....it's really complex and complicated....." Todoroki said "Sure!" Izuku said while bringing out a black notebook with a 'Fangs 01' on it "Fangs?" Iida asked "Oh! Uh....when Y/N asked if I could keep track of her quirk when we were 9, I took one of the extra empty notebooks I wrote in for quirk information in and I put all of Y/N's information here! I didn't write that title tho, Kaachan snatched the notebook from me and wrote it with a permanent marker, Y/N said it was okay since it was her nickname...." He explained and both nodded.

The three boys were too busy listening to him and they didn't notice Shinsou come in the room and sit beside Y/N's sleeping figure.

Word Count:1162