Chapter45:Serotonin

(Excuse my Horrible Art, I made that as a gift to my sister... it's Serotonin)

~Y/N's POV~
After dinner Me and Katsuki laid down on the couch watching boring shows, I was on top of him as his hand wandered in my hair. I could hear his heartbeat. "What were you so upset about?" He asked me, I froze for a moment, he then rubbed my back gently and sighed "It's fine not to tell me right now." He stated and I sighed "I lost a comrade during the mission." I said "Oh..." He said, I didn't feel like crying but I was for sure upset.

"You we're close to them?" He asked and I nodded, I felt his lips on my forehead "They're in a better place now." He said, my eyes soon felt heavy and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~Bakugou's POV~
I was about to say something again but I heard a small snore from Y/N, I sighed and slowly picked her up and brought her to her room. I guess being a new Pro-Hero can get to times like these but of course, no matter what happens, they still fight. I know for a fact that Y/N would recover from this.

I open her bedroom door, her tail was wrapped around my arm as I walked. I slowly placed her down on the bed, I slowly take off her tail on me and I sat beside her. My hand was touching her ear as I looked down on her sleeping form. "You are so pretty." I blurted out, I then realized it moments later and I soon got up and left the room. I went to clean up her apartment a bit, she's been really suffering lately. She usually handles things like these with such a strong personality to hide that she's hurt but right now, she's just hurt.

I finished cleaning the place when I felt hands wrap around my torso and a furry tail wrap around my leg "You should sleep..." She mumbled "And your supposed to be asleep." I said as I put away the last item I was holding "Come on..." She mumbled while pulling me with her to her room, she handed me some of my clothes and pushed me in the bathroom "Go shower." She said "Don't order me around!" I said and I heard a little chuckle "Your cute Katsuki." She said and I clicked my touch and went to shower. Moments later, I finished and as I got out of the bathroom, I saw Y/N looking through the glass walls of her apartment, her tail slowly moving from left to right, I continued to dry my hair as I sat beside her.

She suddenly took the towel I was using, she sat on the edge of the nearby chair and she pulled me between her thighs as she dried my hair "Thank you Kat..." she said "Yeah, it's no big deal, I am the best boyfriend afterall." I said as I shut my eyes, this felt nice, she giggled and leaned down, she rested her head on top of mine as her hands were on my chest "I love you Katsuki." She said "I love you too dumbass." I said.

We soon went to sleep, I held her in my arms as her tail wrapped it's self on my leg.

~Third Person POV~
The next morning, Y/N and Bakugou went out to buy some groceries since she needed to restock her kitchen and bought a few things she'd need in the house. After buying the stuff they needed that stopped by a restaurant. Both of them ordered spicy meals.

As their food arrived, they gave their gratitude and ate their food. Their cheeks turning into a slight shade red because of the spice. They took notice of each other's looks and laughed a bit as they ate. "Your so red..." Y/N said "Your red too!" Bakugou said and their little moment was one to remember, it wasn't easy to get time but this was certainly a great day for them, laughs and remarks filled the two's table as they enjoyed themselves.

They soon finished and payed for their meals, people recognized Y/N and she greeted them, they reached the Penthouse Apartment Y/N was living in, they placed the things they bought to where they were supposed to be. Bakugou was relaxing in the bathtub that was filled with bubbles, Y/N came in and dipped in with him, it shocked him at first but as soon as Y/N laughed at his expression, he just frowned "Warn me next time you do that." He said "Hmm... but you look so calm so I didn't say anything." Y/N reasoned, his face undeniably red.

After the bath, they just laid in bed watching shows on the TV as Bakugou held his significant other close to him. He might now know it but he made Y/N so happy just in a matter of minutes that they spent together. They soon saw the articles that flooded in. Someone spotted them while they were out today.

-I made that but I don't own the reference photo-

Y/N showed Bakugou the news and they were certainly the hot topic. Hawks came barging in "Y/N! Everyone's going insane!" He exclaimed "You went on a date!?" He exclaimed "Yeah... I need to buy some stuff and Katsuki helped me." Y/N said "What are you planning to do now?" Hawks asked "To confirm it? It's not like I'll hide the person that gives me so much Serotonin?" Y/N said and Hawks just nodded and left, Bakugou buried his face on the crook of her neck "I make you happy?" He asked, he was then kissed and slowly, they fell asleep in the warmth of each other under the sheets. The media can go wild for a minute.

Word Count:1000