Chapter40:I got killed.

~Y/N's POV~

'I got killed, I got freaking killed!? I mean Hawks killed my double but whatever.'

He had to because they were suspecting me(her) being a spy and the commission wanted to give me another mission. Hawks killed me (her) infront of Dabi and Toga, After all that, Commission called me in and I reported back to them, they assigned me to work with Nighteye over their Yakuza problem. I haven't been in contact with anyone in UA for awhile now...

I'm gonna admit it, I miss him a lot, so damn much, If he doesn't love me by the time I get this fixed then thats on me. I woke up the next day and went to the meeting Sir Nighteye was hosting. I was surprised to see my former classmates there and even Togata-Senpai along with Nejire-Senpai and Amajiki-Senpai, I sat beside Togata-San and Sir Nighteye formally welcomed me, I greeted everyone else and we started the meeting. My heart dropped when I saw Eri, She was that kid I was with a few weeks ago, Their going against Kai's Yakuza? I felt uneasy... as soon as the meeting ended I dropped on the lounge, I didn't notice the others on the nearby table and I thought I was alone.

I was frustrated, If only I've known, I could've just taken her away from Chisaki right there and then, I summoned a crystal, My memory crystal. It was me and Eri in her room, I was trying to cheer her up, She was just gentle and didn't't want me to leave that day, If only I knew. I watched over her for more than 3 hours and she didn't say anything. How come I didn't notice!? I accidentally shattered the crystal out of frustration, The shards digging into my Palm, my blood dripped as I mentally cursed myself.

"Alpha, You didn't know, It's alright." Bubble Girl said as she placed her hand on my shoulder, I sighed and Ryuku patted my back "I'm sorry..." I said and they just fixed my hand, I went closer to Dad, I sighed and just leaned my head on his back "Guess who got killed?" I mumbled "He killed you, Didn't he?" He asked and I nodded, He knew I'd be staying at UA for awhile since my partner just killed me. I got a call, Someone robbed a bank so I had to run. "See you later Eraser!" I exclaimed as I quickly got out the building and went to chase the criminal. My duplicate just got murdered and here I am being busy again. I went on patrol first before handing my work to Endeavor's Agency. I packed my bag, I was only gonna stay for a couple weeks then I'll be back to the main city to resume my usual duties. Hawks is gonna be busy for awhile so I'm pairing up with Endeavor for awhile. I literally felt shitty at this point. I just got murdered, I got a new mission, My partner is busy, I'm staying at the UA dorms when I just broke up with my boyfriend a coupe days ago. I felt really shitty.... Damn fucking luck but I guess I get to spend time with my brothers for a change and the class.

I grabbed some food and ate it on the way to UA, I reached the dorms and knocked, Kioshi let me in and I gave him a big hug "I missed you little pup..." I said, Everyone greeted me, everyone except Bakugou, He just looked at me and I just looked away, I hurt him pretty badly. I sighed and went up to my dorm room, got settled in and I tried to sleep, I never blocked his number, He sent daily messages that I just read but couldn't bring myself to reply. I got frustrated with everything then I received a text from Hawks, He was downstairs. I've had a little petty tantrum about him killing me but did he really had to drag my fucking body into a barrel and let Dabi set it on fire, That shit was painful to watch, I stormed down stairs, I quickly covered the devices on is wings "Hey Y/N!" He chimed and it ticked me off "You murdered me-stabbed me-dragged me and-set me-on fire- and you drop-by after I-get a new-mission while you say-'Hey Y/N' like-nothing happened!?" I exclaimed as I made crystals and throw it at him over and over again (-) "Hello to you too Hawks. Should I just cut off your wings!?" I said sarcastically while I placed a crystal knife by his neck.

He looked petrified while I just smiled at him as if I didn't threaten him seconds ago, I made my crystals disappear and sighed "So, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend right now?" I asked and he just chuckled nervously "We both know we're both single little Wolf." He said while rolling his eyes, I heard the class gasp... 'Katsuki didn't tell them?' I thought to myself "Is that true?" Momo asked and I nervously turned to them "Yeah... I'm on a relationship break..." I sheepishly said while rubbing my right arm while averting went contact "Since when!?" Uraraka exclaimed "It's been a couple days..." I said, they just stared in disbelief. "No were not, that's a lie. I never agreed to it so it's invalid, You've just been ignoring me, thats's all." Bakugou said and I quickly look up, He just looked at me before leaving the room...

I walked out the dorms and went for a run. Hawks left soon after that since he had other things to do, he just came by to check if he killed the right clone. I went back inside the dorms and I just used the former kids room as a training room, I hung the punching bag and wore gloves, I started punching it over and over again, Venting out my emotions in the process. It was already 10PM when I realized I should stop since I still have to do my duties tomorrow, I took a quick shower and got into comfortable clothes before I went downstairs to get some water. I was about to go back in my room but I saw Bakugou standing infront of my dorm room, he looked hesitant if he should knock or not, I just sighed "What's stopping you?" I asked and he was shocked to hear my voice "You dumbass." He said "I mean, No one is gonna answer it since I'm outside...." I said and he just made 'tch' and cornered me to the wall.

"Stop ignoring me." He lowly said, we were so close, I was about to respond but I felt lips on mine, He's arm cornering me on the wall while his other hand pulled me close by my waist. He roughly kissed me, He definitely disliked the feeling of me leaving me, I kiss him back, my hand on his shoulder and the back of his neck.

Word Count:1200