Hamish x Female Reader

Here we go. Hehehehe.
May contain some jealous reader, but only if you squint hard enough and what can we say. Sometimes the sound of jealousy is the best melody. 😌 ok wtf was that- ANYWAY ON TO THE STORY!!! Oh also you're a Knight and I recommend if you have a Hide name use that like how my oc has Tempest. But eh, I'll give y'all Beta as a Hide name. How does that sound?

Y/n P. O. V.

I was absolutely disgusted. We were in the Order, and now Vera's little pets. It wasn't supposed to be this way. We are the Knights of St. Christopher, and we are being controlled by an annoying woman from the Order. But as much as I hated this place, I knew we had to learn magic and use that for a good cause. I sighed as I looked at my cup of f/d. "Something wrong?" I remained calm at the voice. I turned around and saw Hamish there, frowning a little. I looked back at the cup and swirled my drink around.

"Nah, I'm good." I muttered to myself, but he heard. He gave me a hug and sat beside me. He was the boyfriend of my late sister, Cassie. I had joined before she did, and I got the Hide Beta. She one day accidentally followed me and went down towards the other hides. There she got Timber. Since then we hung out even more, she was the best sister I've ever had. Oh how I missed her. When she brought Hamish, yeah it was weird at first, but I got used to it.

I held onto the silver locket I had last gotten from her. I opened it to reveal a picture of me, Cassie and Hamish. I was taking the picture while she was in between me and Hamish. She was hugging the both of us. We were all laughing. Tears stung my eyes. "Hey, really what's wrong, Y/n? You know you don't have to bottle it in. You can tell me." Hamish said quietly. The tears stopped themselves but a few had already fallen.

I looked at Hamish and nodded my head at him. "I'm fine. Don't worry. I just, had a moment of weakness. That's all." I said, barely above a whisper. His frown remained on his face. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Vera said as she walked in. "You. Make yourself useful and make me a glass." She motioned to Hamish and her cup. He rolled his eyes and went behind the bar. Somehow midway he was able to flash me a wink. I looked behind me and the only other person who was in the room was Vera, who was at the opposite side of the bar.

I glanced back at my cup. I absolutely hated being in the same room with this old woman. My fists nearly turned white but I controlled it. "What's up with you?" Vera asked. I was quickly cut out of my trance. "H-Huh? Sorry. It's just, tomorrow is the day that my sister died. I just feel even more sad I guess." I muttered in response. The ends of her mouth twitched a little. She went back to the cup in front of her. She thanked Hamish and took her cup back to her office. My eyes widened a little. She thanked Hamish. "Oh wow. She just thanked you." Hamish nodded his head. "Yeah. She did." Something felt off. I don't know what this feeling was but every time Vera was around Hamish and being somehow polite, I had this weird anger inside me. "Right well, I'm gonna go out for a stroll, maybe even a hunt." Hamish nodded his head. "Alright, but be careful no one sees you." "Alright." I replied and walked outside of the school in my simple (outfit of choice). I walked straight to the forest making sure no one was with me and transformed after discarding my clothes. Leaving them hidden but also in sight so when I transform back I can get and outfit.

Time skip

I walked back towards the Order, just to see Vera talking with Hamish in a surprisingly calm voice. She walked up to him and kissed his cheek. That was it. I looked at them and he seemed focused on her. Not even realising I was here. I growled and walked back, remembering that we had to meet with the rest of the Knights. I walked to the Blade and Chalice and walked inside, immediately finding Randall, Lilith and Jack. "Hey guys, and amazing Girl." I said, making sure to sound equal to all. "Hello, dear Leader." Lilith greeted. "Hey Y/n." Randall and Jack both said. "Where's Hamish?" Randall asked. "He's supposed to be here with us as well." I shook my head. "Last I saw him Vera was speaking with him." I explained, leaving out the kiss that nearly broke my heart. Wait what? Why do I feel like that? It's just Hamish. My dead sister's boyfriend.

We all talked about how to keep our memories if we were to leave the Order. We learnt a lot about magic already, and we were ready to strike back. But we also had to find that rogue magician. "Alright, any ideas?" Randall asked. I thought for a moment until Jack spoke up. "Alright. Randall, Lilith, get ready for the spell, prepare it all. Jack, you talk with Alyssa and somehow find a way to get that ingredient. I'm going hunting." I said as a final demand. "What about Hamish?" Jack asked. "Whoever he finds, he stays with them, and they explain everything. Deal?" They all nodded their heads. Me being Beta and the actual eldest of them all made them all think of me as their leader after all. "Let's go then."

Time skip again

I sighed for Lord knows how much I've sighed. I walked into the forest and looked around, and then heard someone behind me. I hid behind a tree and looked behind me. "Y/n?" I heard a voice yell out. Ugh. Hamish. Why doesn't he go and kiss Vera right about now? I don't need him. I began running and stepped on a twig. He heard me and even saw me. "Y/n wait!" He ran after me. I couldn't stop running. I nearly tripped over a rock- who am I kidding? I DID trip over a rock. I face planted but outstretched my hands. Feeling my entire body weight on them. I felt Hamish pick me up. "What's wrong? You've been weird all day and I didn't find anyone in the bar like we agreed. I had to call Randall and he told me everything." Hamish explained.

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Vera? Why didn't you team up with Lilith and Randall?" I asked, getting all defensive. "Because I was closest to where you are? Because I wanted to make sure you were safe because..." he panted heavily. "Because?" I asked. "Because I love you." He finished.

I was stunned, but my body moved on its own and I kissed him. He immediately kissed back and supported me against a tree. We pulled away breathing heavily. "Hamish?" I asked against his lips. "Yeah?" "I'm sorry. I was just jealous about you hanging out with Vera." I said, ashamed of myself. His hand went up to cup my cheek and kissed me passionately again. "It's alright." Hamish replied. "I love you Y/n." "I love you too Hamish."