Jack x Reader

.This is a lemon, which means it contains sexual content (if you didn't know that already 😉) and I AM BEYOND PISSED THAT THERE ARE NO JACK X READER!!! I mean there is but mainly with males, which I find sad that I can't find any females. :( BUT THAT WILL ALL CHANGE SOON!  Just comment on the request page!^^
Anywho, PLEASE ENJOOOOOOYYYYY!!! AIGHT WHERE MY BEER AT RIGHT NOW?!

Y/n P. O. V

I inhaled the soft autumn air, as I was walking around Campus. I checked on my head for the small beanie which hid my brown hair which was in a high ponytail. I smiled as I walked when I heard a voice behind me. "Hey Y/n!" I smackEd the owner of the voice before I saw who it was: Jack Morton. Aka the guy I'm crushing on. Aka the guy who I always accidentally hit. Like today in class as I was getting up I accidentally head butted him. Then later on as I went to apologise to him, when he was nowhere to be found, he popped up from behind me and I accidentally knee kicked him in the nuts. Randall had to get him ice from the bar!

"OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY!" I yelled really quickly, seeing that I left a red print on his face. My hand was also aching but I didn't think much about it. "Do you think you'll need ice? Do you think.." I whispered these last words. "You'll meet up with the rest of the Knights later?"
Jack merely chuckled. "What did I ever do to you to make you want to hit me everywhere today?" I winced and slowly took his head in my hands, I checked to make sure everything is alright. "Why don't you come back to my dorm where I keep a bucket with ice?" I commented. He nodded and took my hand in his. I had to fight back the blood rushing to my cheeks. "I'm really sorry about, well, today."
As we walked I saw Alyssa giving me a small glare. I didn't think anything of that.

When we arrived at my dorm, I removed my leather jacket quickly and got the ice. "Sit down on my bed." I commanded him. And he complied. "Don't you think we should've first Gone on a date?" He smirked a little and then stopped since the pain returned. I laughed a little. "Don't take this the wrong way." I said, standing up holding the ice and wrapping a towel and crouching down in front of him, placing it on his cheek. "So... you've got no roommate?" I shook my head. "I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones." I joked. "Are you kidding me? You're so darn lucky." He commented. I removed the towel with ice for a second and I saw it had slightly swollen. "I'm sorry once again. I don't know what's up with me recently." "It's alright." He replied. And I did not see this coming. He placed his hand ontop of mine. I looked deep into his beautiful blue eyes.

I was internally freaking out. I could have sworn I saw him glance at my lips and moved a little closer. "I-um. Is your cheek feeling better?" I asked, feeling butterflies in my stomach. He nodded his head. "Yeah." I could feel his breath fanning my face. I inched a little closer myself and he kissed me. This felt so right! I felt him place his hand on my neck, bringing me closer. I cupped his (good) cheek as he attempted to deepen the kiss, that's when I realised what I was doing. I glanced at my watch and pulled away. "Oh wow would you look at that?" I laughed nervously. "Time to meet Randall and the rest of the Knights." I quickly grabbed my jacket and he followed me out the door. "Let's go. You know it's important I'm there." I started a light jog after locking my dorm room and Jack jogged after me. "So are we gonna talk about that?" He asked with a small smirk.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said in a stern voice. "Oh come on, Y/n-" "Come on we got no time let's move it." We ran into the bar and met Randall, Lilith and Hamish. "Hey." I said with a small smile. "Hey girl." Randall tried to flirt. I merely rolled my eyes. "Not now Randall." But I couldn't help the smile that crept its way to my face. I sat beside Lily as Jack sat across from me which was beside Randall, who was beside Hamish. I smiled at Lilith. "So Lily, what have you been up to?" "Y/n don't call me that. How many times do I have to tell you?" I smiled and nudged her a little. She laughed. Lilith was the first Werewolf I met and she helped me with controlling it. Now we see each other as sisters.

We were all listening to Hamish intensely. He continued on talking. Until Randall noticed a little red mark on Jack's face. "What happened- oh." He laughed when Jack motioned to me.

Time skip to the end of the conversation

"That was great." I said to Jack as we both laughed and walked back to our dorms. "I agree. But can we seriously talk about earlier, Y/n ?" I tried to forget about what happened earlier. "Whats there to talk about?" I tried playing dumb. "The kiss. Come on Y/n." He said a little annoyed. "We were just, caught in the moment." I saw him frown a little. We reached "Look Jack, as much as I really like you, I doubt anything of it. You probably love Alyssa or someone else." I said, looking down at my feet. "Hey," he hooked his finger under my chin, making my brown eyes look into his blue eyes. "I have always loved you Y/n." I gasped. He kisses me passionately, and supported me against the door, which I had unlocked. I opened the door and we both went inside. We pulled away for a second. Jack quickly locked the door and I removed my jacket and scarf and beanie. As he walked over to me he removed his denim jacket and shirt. His lips quickly found mine. He started kissing he neck and I just grabbed and tugged at his hair. He lifted me and placed me on the bed. He quickly removed my shirt and nearly tore my bra. Jack's lips quickly found mine again. His tongue licked my bottom lip and I let him have access. My hands fondled with his belt from his jeans. He let me remove his jeans and his boxers. And may I just say... DAMN HE WAS HUGE. I would have blushed if it wasn't for the fact I needed him inside me right now. He hungrily kissed me and started leaving open mouthed kisses all over my neck and when he reached my sweet spot, I moaned. I felt Jack smirk against my skin and he continued abusing that spot. He kissed down to my breast and started sucking on my breast while playing with my other. "Oh Jack.~" I moaned again. He switched to my other breast and did the same thing. Then he started kissing down in between my breasts and trails down to my stomach. He removed my own jeans and with his teeth removed my underwear. Jack glanced at me and licked a long strip. I moaned really loudly, which caused him to start fingering me as well as suck. I arched my back, moaning loudly. "J-Jack I'm close-!" He smirked and as he stopped licking me he continued pumping his fingers and he whispered in my ear. "Cum for me, Beautiful~." I felt myself cum hard and fast. Jack found the box of condoms Lilith had left for me a while ago because you never know when something like this could happen. He tore one packet up and slipped it on. He aligned himself in front of my entrance.

"This might hurt you." He whispered. I nodded my head. "I need you in me Jack." I said in a deep voice. "Fuck me like no tomorrow." His eyes widened a little, but he thrusted in me, tears gathered in my eyes as he stretched my walls. "Hey hey, shhh, shhh." Jack would say to reassure me. He kissed my lips and slowly but down on my bottom lip to distract me from the pain. I whispered into the kiss. "Move." He first thrusted in me slowly, getting faster with each thrust. For my first time, this felt like heaven. I moaned into his ear as I dragged my nails across his back, blood slightly sipping from some scratches. I heard him quietly moan into my neck. I felt my orgasm arriving with each thrust. Swear was rolling down my forehead, as I felt it also cover my entire body. All of a sudden he flipped me over so I was on all fours and thrusted in me again. This felt so good! I felt him brush a specific spot in me which cause me to cry out. I moaned even louder, as he thrusted into me I felt him kiss my back and biting down some areas. This made me wanna orgasm even faster. "J-Jack I'm close!" I yelled out, yelling from pleasure. "Not yet!" He yelled in response, only going faster and harder, his fingers gripping onto my waist. I'm certain that they would leave bruises for the next few days. I moaned even louder. I kept repeating his name like a prayer. My arms felt like they were gonna give out any second. "Now." His deep voice whispered in my ear. Chills ran down my spine as I heard him and came. I could feel his sperm through the condom.

He pulled out and threw the condom in the trash. He smirked as I got myself under the blankets. He snuggled up beside me, tangling his legs with mine. He laid down right behind me, my back being in his chest. I quickly sat up and braided my hair and laid down again. "So Y/n, how was that?" Jack smirked and kissed my shoulder. "I smiled. "It felt, really good." "Just really good?" He teased. "You were amazing Jack. I love you." I said as I kissed him on the lips. "I love you too, Y/n/n."
We snuggled together and fell asleep.

Next morning and 3rd P. O. V

Randall, Lilith and Hamish had agreed to meet the next morning, but Randall went to check on Y/n since she didn't hunt with them yesterday night.
He had an extra key and what he had walked into has scarred him for a while.

There Y/n had her back turned to Randall and was straddling a naked Jack, who immediately took Y/n into his side to cover her up.

Randall smirked. "I'm guessing you two had a looooong night, huh?"