Randall x Female Reader (Lime)

Requested by Sorciere15

Warnings: Angst, Heavy Make-Out
This is kinda based off Castle Season 4 the last episode

"You made an agreement for my life without even telling me, Randall what the hell?!" I yelled, feeling my eyes tear up. "I thought that it was you needed."
"What I needed was for you to tell me the truth! Why did  you not even do that?!" I yelled angrily.

"Because I love you!" Randall yelled back. "And what, that should stop me from getting mad how?! The Order murdered my parents and I'm going after them and here you are making a deal with Vera behind my back that as long as I stay away from the Order that I'll be safe?! I'm a werewolf, Randall. A WEREWOLF. I can fend for my own life."

"But you don't understand. If you go too deep in this... they'll come for you and kill you."

"Let them come!" I yelled out.

"If you expect to just sit around and watch you die, you're wrong. I love you and I can never forgive myself if that happened. And honestly, I've loved you for a long time and all these years I've been right here beside you, trying to tell you. But I cant cuz I was too scared." Randall shouted back.

Time Skip

"Coventry." I said, making sure to not let any emotion leak out. "L/n. To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked. I glared. "I want the truth. Did you kill my parents?" "Why would I ever do that?" He asked, a smile still present on his disgusting face. "Several reasons."
I felt someone come up behind me and rolled to the side, only to have Coventry throw me through the glass and I held onto the ledge. "No. God. No." I cried. "Randall." I said his name like a prayer. My prayer. Randall. The one who was there for me. I hear a voice. "Y/N!?" "Randall?!" I yelled out, hoping it was him. But no, instead Jack helped me up. When I realised it was him, I saw it began raining. Without thinking twice I ran outside. I sat on a hill where Randall and I usually hung out. I felt like crying.

After a while, I realise what I had to do. I stood up and began walking towards the dorms.

I began speed walking.
Finally, I knocked on a door.

"Y/n what do you want?" Randall sighed.

"You." I replied, still wet from the rain. I took a few steps forward. "I'm so sorry Randall." I cried. He wiped away my tears. I kissed him. We pulled away for a second. Then he pounced on me.

Randall pinned me against the door, unbuttoning my shirt. We continued kissing and he removed my shirt from my shoulders. He gazed at my bra and chest. He smiled at me once, and I smiled back. At this point we didn't care about anything except one thing: each other. He kissed me again, and began leading me to his bed. I bit my lip as I unclamped my bra and took the strap off. I saw his eyes trail my entire body I laid down on the bed slowly, with him towering over me.

That night in the rain, all we did was just explore one another and became one.