Jack x Randall's Sister Reader

Yes this was from my random one shot book but I moved it here so yeah!

Y/n's P. O. V

"So let me get this straight, Randall," I said in a scary low voice. "The kid, who I sit beside in Ethics class, my favourite class, has joined the Knights?" My idiot of a brother nodded his head. "Yeah and we know you and him are friends and we need you to-" "We rarely even talk. What makes your think he'll listen to me?" I said in an angry tone. I was so close to turning and he and I both knew it. "I'm sorry sis, but just this one thing. It's not even for me. Get him on board and you know Lilith and Hamish would have no other choice but to keep him alive." I rolled my temples. "Alright. Fine. I'll do it. When should I meet up with him?" "You see, I already told him he would meet you In uh..." he took my watch and looked at the time. "In ethics class." I gave him the look that he messed up.

3 P. O. V

"YOU DID FUCKING WHAT!?"
"LANGUAGE Y/N!"
Was heard from the other side of the door. "Should we?" Hamish asked. "Nah. Let her beat him to a pulp." Lilith responded.

Time skip

Y/n walked into the class she had next, which was luckily ethics. She silently smirked to herself. You see, the best part about having a dumbass for a brother is that he can be lied right into his face. "Hey Beautiful.~" Jack said from behind her. He hugged her and she smiled. "Hey Jack. Can I talk to you after class?" He nodded his head and rested it in the crook of her neck. "Anything for you." Y/n took his hand and lead them into the class.

After class had finished she grabbed his hand and ran outside to their little private place. "Oh, so you want to, right now?" Jack asked aloud. Y/n shook her head, with a small blush as she saw Jack's smirk. "Jack!" She laughed. He smiled and pecked her lips. "You jerk." "I'm your jerk beautiful." He winked. "Alright. Well I wanna ask you something. Can you..." "can I what, beautiful?" He asked teasingly. I rolled my eyes at his antics. "Can you say the oath for the Knights? Please? Just for me? You know I'm also a Knight!" Y/n basically begged Jack.

"I-um. Alright." He sighed. "If I tell it to you, does that mean I have to tell it to the rest?" He asked. "Nope, don't worry." Meanwhile she took out her phone and started recording. "Alright. What was it again?"  "I give my life to the cause." Y/n reminded him. "Ok um. I give my life to the cause." Y/n smiled and completely forgot about the recording. "Aw, love you Jack." He smiled and dipped her down. She laughed. "I love you too, beautiful." He whispered and kissed her.

But in doing so, Y/n accidentally called Randall, who immediately picked up, as if he were waiting for her call. "Hey Y/n! Did you get him to say the-" he was cut off by a moan. A moan from his little sister. "Jack stop!" Y/n laughed. "How about, no." He joked. Randall stopped the call and turned towards Lilith and Hamish.

"Did you know, my sister is dating my friend?" Lilith immediately jumped in. "What?!" Hamish yelled along with Lilith. "Yup. My sister is with my best friend." He took a second to sit down. "Wait, MY SISTER IS DATING MY FRIEND! OH HELL NO!" He ran out to find Y/n and Jack. "Y/N!?" Randall yelled, Lilith and Hamish running after him to see what's gonna happen to Jack.

Randall eventually found Y/n and Jack, in Jack's dorm. Jack's pants were unbuckled while Y/n's shirt was unbuttoned. Her tie was around Jack.
Randall was practically on fire at this moment. The fire incantation would feel ashamed if it saw Randall. "MORTON!!!" To say Jack was scared was an understatement. He quickly buckled his pants and opened the window. "Well um, either stay and die or jump out the window." I'm taking the window." Y/n rolled her eyes and grabbed Jack and closed the window and then took her place between Jack and Randall. "I'm sorry Randall. I wanted to tell you earlier, but I couldn't find the right time." "The right time? I'll tell you when the right time was: never!!!" He lunged at Jack who still stayed behind Y/n as she attempted to push Randall back, but he dodged her and jumped and chased Jack around the room. "Look man I'm so-" "SORRY!? JACK YOU WERE ABOUT TO FUCK MY SISTER!" Randall yelled. Lilith was laughing while Hamish and Y/n both tried to calm down both men. Currently Jack was hiding again behind Y/n. "DUDE I LOVE HER!" Jack all of a sudden yelled.

Y/n's eyes widened. "You love me?" She asked in a whisper. "You love her?" Randall asked, shocked. Jack nodded his head and placed his hands on Y/n's shoulders. I wanted to tell you when we were about to do that." "Jack... I... I love you too!" Y/n smiled. "Then it's real? You won't break her heart right?" "Yeah cause if you do, you got three maybe even four werewolves ready to chase your ass into the forest." Lilith added.

Y/n laughed at Jack's reaction. She kissed him softly and they pulled away. "Ok, you two can date, you can have anything, just no PDA in front of me or the rest of the Knights." The young couple nodded. Y/n laughed. "Alright, big bro. Whatever you say." She laughed. Randall hugged his little sister as he and Lilith and Hamish all left the room.
"Oh, and use protection!" He winked, as Y/n took off her shoe and yote (last tense of yeet) it at the door, where Randall was.
"Alright, now, where we're we?" Y/n asked. "I remember. We were right here." Jack responded and kissed her passionately. He slowly touched her nose with his, and they both smiled.
"I love you Jack."
"I love you too, Y/n."