Not letting him have the chance to respond, you end the call immediately.

Next, you feel you have no other option but to call Jimin. He is your mentor after all.

"Will I really have to give up dance?" you cry to Jimin.

He comforts you through the phone and apologizes for your situation.

"Hwaiting," he says.

You begin to calm down and become quiet.

"You can stay with me," he breaks the silence.

"No," you say. "It's absolutely humiliating."

He consoles you. "I don't mind. I told you I'm always alone here. It'd be nice to have a roommate."

You consider but still feel wrong. "I could stay for a little bit. But as soon as I get more cash from performing in shows I promise I'll get my own place."

He chuckles. "I know you will. Now let's pack your bags."

———————

A thong hangs from Jimin's index finger. He turns to you and swings it. "I haven't seen these before."

You throw a bundle of socks at him. "Just pack the bag!"

You both giggle and make jokes as he helps you fill a large suitcase with clothes.

"I can't take everything," you whine.

You'll have to leave behind old clothing and some personal products. When the end of the month comes, the super will hire a team to clear out the space.

After filling two suitcases and a backpack, Jimin carries it all down the steps. You offer to help but he assures you he's got it.

You lock the door behind you and trek to Jimin's place with many thoughts on your mind.

You're about to live in a marvelous condo with your sexy mentor who slays in bed.

Is this really a punishment?

———————

"Unpack in the bedroom and I'll make tea," Jimin chimes.

You agree and lug your belongings into the bedroom. You take a second to look around and let the reality set in.

You walk to the bed and run your fingers along the covers. Will you sleep in his bed or somewhere separately?

Getting on task, you take your clothing out and separate the items by type. Shirts, leggings, jeans, etc.

Jimin enters with a teacup and hands it to you. You sit on the corner of the bed and sip. "Thank you. For everything."

He acts like it's no problem and begins to move his clothing from the dressers to the walk-in closet.

You feel bad. "I could just live out of my suitcase. You don't have to rearrange."

He shrugs. "I have a lot of space in the closet. It's probably better to have everything in one place anyway."

You finish your cup of tea and set it on the dresser. You grab a pile of his clothes to help him and walk to the closet.

Your eyes can't believe what they're seeing.

There's a chandelier in the middle of the closet ceiling. A marble island in the center has multiple drawers filled with designer belts and sunglasses.

Hanging in the walls are suits of all patterns and colors. Shoes line the upper cabinets while his neckties and handkerchiefs have an entire booth of their own. Any wall that isn't occupied by items is covered with mirrors.

You look at Jimin in wonder. "Why do you dress like an ordinary guy if you have a closet like this?"

You both laugh and you put down the pile on the marble island.

"I wear luxury to shows and events. Otherwise, I just want to be a normal guy," he explains.

You nod as you examine the trench coat he wore the day he took your virginity. You run your thumb along the shiny buttons but quickly abort the dirty thoughts and walk away.

"I'll go put my things in the dresser."

You exit the closet and put your things away. When you finish, he comes out from his closet at the same time.

"All done," you say.

"All done," he repeats.

"So, I want to get ready for bed but where will I sleep?" you ask.

He chuckles. "Of course, the bed."

You raise your brows. "With you?"

"It's big enough for both of us. We'll sleep on opposite sides," he says, scratching his head.

You do want to share the bed with him. But your feelings have been getting out of hand lately.

There are moments when you feel you've fallen in love with him. Other moments you remember you should be waiting for the Spring, when Namjoon returns.

So far, you're content with him being your mentor and having secret sexcapades. That's good enough.

Living with Jimin might deepen your feelings, and you're scared.

But you play it off and go to the bathroom to brush your teeth and change into pajamas.

When you reenter to the bedroom, Jimin is already shirtless and fast asleep under the covers.

You quietly get into bed as well, thankful his mattress has memory foam so you don't wake him.

You lay your head on the soft pillow and stare at his sleeping face. Such precious cheeks and lips.

You gently brush his bangs to the side to reveal his forehead. He's a beautiful man.

You study his features until your eyes lose their focus and you drift to sleep.