A Hanahaki Story (Saimatsu, Amamatsu)

Vie's note: omigod a Hanahaki Story, well it's like my... First oneshots ever, If you have any critique or request, just tell me ;)
Enjoyyy

Shuichi Saihara's POV
++++++++++++++++
I start to look around the classroom as the teacher tries to calm us down. Some of us are playing around. Some of us were just sitting on our chairs, tired and just wanna go home. Just the same as Kaede and me. But... Kaede seems very quiet these days... Maybe I should ask her about it....

**After school**

"Oh? A boy from class 2-B?" I asked again as we walks away from our school.
"Y, yeahh.. it's, Rantaro Amami... I think I... Have a feeling for him," Kaede says as she blushed a little. "D- Don't tell anyone!!"
"Ahah! Good for you!" I felt something hurt on my chest "Why don't you confess then?" I laughed abit.

"SAIHARAA!!" She pouts "It's just-" *COUGH!!*
"Akamatsu-san!" I got closer to her before patting her back, she continues to cough and I see... Flower... Petals...

"Y-you have hanahaki...?!" I got worried. Not her too, why... Must she had this?

"Eheheh, I'm sorry... Saihara-kun, I can't tell you from the beginning..." She hide this... From me?

"How long...?"
"A full week,, I think..." She coughs again. I continues to pats her back keeping her from choking. "I... I don't want to die...." She cried out. "But, I don't think I'm good enough..." She sobs as she cough more flower petals.

"Akamatsu-san," I pulled her into a hug. "You are the kindest person I've ever met. You're beautiful, caring, cheerful, You always gives positive vibes and makes people smile," I can feel her tears falls onto my back. "He'll definitely appreciate you, he'll definitely loves you back." I feel my chest hurt saying those words, but I had to. I just want to see her happy...

"Saihara-kun..." She wipes her tears as we inch away. "You're the bestest friend I can ever ask.... Thank you," she smiles even though she had blood coming out from her mouth. Somehow, her smile always makes my heart warm. Yeah, I want her to be happy... I... I love her.

"Sure Akamatsu-san, anytime!" I smiles back before we walks away to our own houses.

+-+-+-+-+
"It's the day," I put my hand on her shoulder. She jumps a little before realizing it was just me.

"Gosh... Saihara... I'm... Nervous," Kaede slowly put the letter she wrote on Amami's locker.
"It's ok! You know I'll watch you from the window!"
"Yeah, thank you Saihara-kun," she draw a smile on her face. ... Damn it... My chest hurt...

"Anyway, let's go, the other might walks out soon!" She nodded. We split up as I runs to the bathroom. Lucky, it's empty. I coughs a LOT. Blood and flower petals coming out from my mouth.

"Heheh... This is it, huh...?" I laughed abit. "Maybe she won't even look up to me anymore..."
Should I even watch her confess to Amami?
You promised her, Shuichi...
I wash my hand and my face.

I sighed before I rushed to a window on the second floor. I can see Kaede and Amami clearly from here, facing each other. I think, Amami has just arrived.

Kaede tilt her head up, looking at me. I give her a thumbs up.

aight Shuichi... Now just go...
"Amami-kun..." Kaede speaks up.
my chest hurt even more...
"I... I have a feeling for you! I've loved you for a long time..."
I slowly steps away from the window
"I, willyougooutwithme??"
I can feel tears started to form in my eyes

"I'm sorry, Akamatsu-san," Amami's voice sounds nervous.
I jolted. Is he-?
"Sorry, I can't... I already have... Someone else special in my heart..." He ends his words as he sighed. "Sorry..."
No no no, Kaede....
"..."
I peeks out from the window. Kaede smiles, no, I know it's fake.

"Hehe, it's ok Amami-kun! I hope this someone will be happy with you!" She lets out a little laugh.
"Huh, you sure a positive person, Akamatsu-san, still tho, sorry,"
"Hmm hm! It's ok! At least I can let my feelings out!" They simply say a little bye before splitting up.

I runs down to the lockers as I see Amami walking out the school area. Kaede walks to the lockers not so long after.

"Kaede I-" she burst into tears. She coughs between her sobs. The flower petals falls even more. I hugs her tightly, god, please let her smile... Let ber be happy...

Vie's Danganronpa CornerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara