Warning is set

"Only if, you return my brother to me. You tracked your sister down in a matter of time you were here. My brother, Carter Reynolds. He was tooken 3 years ago by rivals. You find him, I'll let you have her back. Until then. No sister." He smirked. That draws the line. I grabbed my signal device that contacts the cops to my location for an emergency and I got my tazor. "Kayla hit and run!" I yelled.
She kneed him in the stomach and grabbed a bar and I quickly taxed him. I saw him fall to the floor with the blue wire streaming everywhere. I picked up my blow dart gun to wait till he got back up. "Look I-in th-this clos-closet and g-get th-the b-box" he stuttered out. I grabbed the dart and blow dart gun and made my way to the closet door. "Just please find Carter and take him to a safe place for his sake" I heard him mutter. "It's locked." I said trumping to open the door. "Here use this" Kayla said handing me and old card thing that people get through the mail. I slightly turned the knob and jiggled the card in there. "Paybacks a bitch!" I heard the man say. I turned to him and he pulled a pistol from his pocket and shot me.
I just barely felt it. This weird feeling that suddenly makes my skin feel tingly. The sweet crimson red, warm/cold, blood streaming down my arms. I'm dumbfounded. Surprised. I turned to the man and shot him with the blow dart gun. Secret: there was a blade point on that. Ha. Payback is a bitch.
I heard the sirens and heard cars and ambulances come from every corner of the block. "Kory. Come here." Kayla said in a soft tone. "I'm fine" I said. "Why did you come and find me? Why?why?why?" She asked with tears coming out of her eyes. "I needed my sister to be with me and safe." I said. I heard the cops and paramedics burst through the door as they took us outside.

I was sitting in the back if the ambulance and remembering what just previously happened. I found my sister. i had a bandage wrapped around my arm. The bullet just barely went in my skin and they got it out, cleaned it, and fixed me up. Now all I have to do is pick my sister up from the police department. But first. I have to get Cameron. "Mam, your ready to go. Thanks for pushing that button so we could find all these missing girls. We owe you one!" A cop said to me. "Thanks and no problem." I sweetly smiled. I hopped out of the truck and they sped off.

I was walking to Cameron's. Just a few feet away and I saw Matt running towards me. "Are you okay. I was texting you all night. Tyler has been asleep since you left and I sat here worried." Matt said hugging me tightly with tears. "Matt, I found her. I found my sister." I said proudly with tears running down my face. Matt pulled away with a shocked look in his face. He took my arm that wasn't wrapped and we ran into the house. "Cameron! Come here! Now!" Matt screamed. "GEEZE Matt calm yourself!" Cameron exclaimed. He looked at my arm and had a confused face. "Kory, what happe-" he started. "I found her Cammy. I found our sister. Please take me to the police department to get her. I actually my found our sister!" I said hugging him. He instantly hugged me back. "Oh my gosh! Kory I can't believe you did that! I love you so much! Well let's go get our sister." Cam said wiping both of our tears away.
Wow. What a night.