Chapter 7

"Kory, Kory, babe. Wake up. Please." I heard someone say. "Don't make me do it" I heard a whisper in my ear. "Make you do what?" I whispered back. "Just get up please. We need to go." Then I knew it was Matt. Why was he sitting on me. "Babe, why are you sitting on me?" I asked. "Cause you wouldn't wake up and I thought you would if i sat on you but your a heavy sleeper." He said. I giggled cause that was true. I am a heavy sleeper. "Where's Tyler?" I asked. "She's in the shower." He said. He laid down on top of me. "Your comfortable." He said. His head in the crook of my neck. "And you smell good." I said. He giggled which tickled my neck. He gently kissed my neck. Which made me moan. "I like it when I make you moan." He giggled. "And I like it when I make you get a boner." I chuckled. "It's for you" he said. I giggled. And so did he. "I still feel it tho" I said. "Well you do realize where it's at right?" He asked. "Well I do now. Thanks for pointing it out." He giggled And got up. I got up after him and put on my sweats and t-shirt and my gray vans. I put my hair up in a pony tail and layed back down.
I heard the bathroom door open and Tyler came out. "Hey girl. Matt has been trying to wake you up for an hour." She giggled. "Yeah. He woke me up. I'm surprised I didn't go ninja on him like I did you." I said. "Yeah and I learned my lesson too" she said. She was wearing sweats and a t-shirt like me. "So are we leaving?" She asked. "Yeah. Let me go get Matt. Meet you in the car." And I went to matts room. He was on his phone laying on his bed. I snuck in his room and sat on top of him. He was laying on his stomach so I just sat on his back. "I wonder who's laying on my back?" He said. "Well I don't think it's Kory cause she's already in the car fixn to leave without Matt so...." I started. "I know Kory." Matt said. I got up and turned to him. "Let's go hottie." I said. "Coming Pretty lady." Matt said. We were all wearing sweats cause this is gonna take a while. I'm 17 so I'm gonna be fine.
I got in the back of the car cause Tyler was already in the front. She's 16 but she got her license. Matt got in the back also and I got out my phone. I texted Matt.
Me:
Hey😘

💕😍Matt💖
Hey😉

Me:
I'm bored😑

💕😍Matt💖
I'm not🙊

Me:
Haha how tho?🙀

💕😍Matt💖
Cause. I'm texting and looking at you keeps me occupied.

Me:
😱😵😏 awe!

💕😍Matt💖
I want to kiss you!😶

Me:
😘😘😘😘😘

💕😍Matt💖
Haha so funny

I looked at him ten back at my phone

Me:
You really want a kiss?

💕😍Matt💖
YASS!

I scooted over to him. "Are you sure you wanna kiss?" I asked him. "Yeah" he said. I kissed him. Without hesitation, I kissed him. Butterflies, fireworks, everything that you feel when you know your with the right one, it's there. Like when you have wanted something for months and you knew you couldn't and wouldn't get it. That's what it felt like. Like you couldn't lose it. That's what I felt like. I pulled back and went back to my spot. Matt was just smiling. I smiled and giggled. He's such a dork. But I like him for that.