Plans on a roll

I gotta tell Matt my plan. I already told him I would. I guess I will. I know it's a really stupid idea but I need to find my sister. I just remember this one thing that really stood out to me. That van, it's from L.A.
We got to the schools football field and I sat down by myself and Tyler was with Hayes somewhere. I don't know. But I'm lonely. "Hey miss Moore!" I heard someone behind me say. Oh lord. Help me. It's that teacher I don't like. I don't even remember his name. "Hi!" I said acting happy. "So. You come ere to watch Matt?" He asked. "Um yeah I did actually. how do you know?" I asked him. Weird right? "well first, your his sisters best friend and second, y'all act like a couple. Unless you are?" He said. He's kind if creeping me out. "Yeah well we're not. Were really good friends." I said putting my hair behind my ear. "Yeah I see that. But um. Just hope he wins tonight. See yah Monday." he said patting my shoulder and stood up. I nodded and he walked off. Glad that was over. I don't like talking to teachers unless I back talk them. And plus, I'm not gonna be there Monday. Or a while. Bahahaha!!

After the game we won 46-12 so we won. Yay?! Well I have to tell Matt now. I just texted Tyler and told her to meet me behind the bathrooms with Matt.
I waited a few minutes and then they came. "Hey." I said. "Hey" they said in unison. i really don't wanna tell him. " Ugh. Tyler could you tell him for me?" I asked. "Yeah sure." She said. "Okay, Shay was five and her and her mom and her sister was at the park and Shay saw someone kidnap her sister. She's been gone for 12 years ands hasn't heard anything from her. Plus Cameron, her brother, is in L.A where her sister is. But we don't gave any proof." She said. "Wow Shay. Babe. I'm sorry." He said giving me a hug. Wow. 'Babe'