Cold Elections

It didn't take long for Tommy to heal. He was back on his feet in no time. But he was cold. Freezing even. But that wasn't possible. It was the middle of summer. Tommy charted it off as growing.

In the meantime, things around the smp were getting boring. Wilbur said they won the Dream Smp war, and Tommy liked to think so, but he knew they really didn't. But that was in the past.

Dream had seemed calm and didn't look like he was to start any wars soon, so Tommy and his friends got to work making trouble. It started on a nice day. Tommy was hanging out with Wilbur, just walking around L'manberg.

"So I was thinking, what better way of making people believe your in charge then having them vote for you, right?" Wilbur raised an eyebrow at Tommy, who almost laughed at Wilbur's plan.

Wilbur explained his plan of running for president with Tommy as his vice president and not telling anyone else, so that when they shut down the ballots, Wilbur and Tommy would be the only one people could vote for.

Part of Tommy loved this plan, the other logical part wondered if they could pull this off. Could Tommy even be a vice president? Well, he guessed Wilbur was already president beforehand, but Tommy as vice president?

"That's an amazing idea!"

Wilbur grinned. Tommy felt a little uneasy about this, but anything to distract him from the cold. Wilbur turned around, looking over his city. "We'll go as, Pog2020." Tommy smiled, following Wilbur's gaze.

This would be a good thing, right?

-----------------------

"I'm running for president or L'manberg!"

It was a loud echoing voice that caught everyone's attention. Tommy heard Quackity gasp, "Schlatt!" Tommy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Schlatt?

A crowd of people ran to this Schlatt man, Tommy couldn't even see him. Tommy shrugged it off. He'd meet him later. Tommy looked up to see Wilbur glaring at the crowd. Was he really that upset?

Tommy could hear the Schlatt man talk again. "Who's running this thing!?" His voice at first sounded cheery and playful, but now it sounded harsh and stern. All fingers pointed to Wilbur. Tommy stepped away so he couldn't be seen.

He could see Schlatt though. He had a scruffy beard, that for some reason was bare across his chin. His hair was curly but controlled. He had goat horns and goat ears. His hair was long, but also not, it was hard to explain. Tommy could see a skinny long puff tail curling around Schlatt's left leg, it seemed to be Schlatt's own tail. And when Tommy did see Schlatt, he finally felt warm...

As soon as Schlatt's eyes landed on Wilbur his expression changed to one of horror. Tommy furrowed his eyebrows, looking back at Wilbur, who nervously shuffled on his feet. Tommy looked back at Schlatt.

Schlatt seemed to finally regain his breath and swallowed. "I'm running." he spout, before turning around, and speed-walked away. Everyone was confused, but went back to talking like normal in no time.

Tommy turned to Wilbur, jogging over. "Yo, what was that?" Wilbur perked up. He shrugged. "Nothing." Tommy had known Wilbur a while, he knew he wasn't the type of person to tell the truth easily. So Tommy nodded, even though he knew that wasn't true.

Tommy turned back around, looking at the crowd. He couldn't help but think about that Schlatt man. What was with him? Why did he seem so nervous when he saw Wilbur? Why was he so popular? Why did he make Tommy feel warm?