One step closer

Off gun was shocked by seeing the house well organized.
Off: No wonder Everyone of them have completed their task perfectly.
Gun: it's like this house gets it's life back.
Bright: hey ! You two are back. Did you find something that can help us ?
Gun: Of course here

They show them the back pack where there was so many things.
New: how can you two be so dumb that you brought cooking material inside of buying ready to eat food.
Tay : What's the problem in that ?
New: Now who's gonna cook ?
Off : I don't think on that way 😅😅
Gun: Actually I can cook .
New: okay but I'm so hungry now. How will I wait till dinner.

After the conversation gun enter to the kitchen. He start cooking and suddenly New came inside.
New: Do you need any help ?
Gun: No 😅
New: Sorry, for taking rudely before. I don't mean to hurt you.
Gun: it's okay

They both started cooking. Taywin were serving food and bright off were cleaning after they eat.
They all had dinner 🍲🍽️🍴 They join both bed and all 8 were going to sleep on that bed. Everyone was busy on their own world. Suddenly, Tay notice that New was not inside. He also goes out. He noticed some was on roof top looking at sky. Tay goes near to the person.

Tay : hin what are you doing ?
New: Ou Pokemon. Why are you here ? Don't say you were following me na 😏
Tay: why are you like this ?
New: like ??
Tay: like 🙄 I don't know. Anyway why are you here alone.
New : to see the sky full of stars.
Tay: Wow
he sees up and open his mouth by seeing the beautiful sky.
New: ☺️🤭 Do you want to also sit here with me ?
Tay: can I ?
New: Of course
Tay by sitting beside new.
Tay: You are not that bad like I thought before.
New: So how am I ?
Tay: I think we can be good friend.
New : Why?
Tay: Because you are also like me.
New: Ou
Tay: I mean we have so many things common. Hin do you want to come to this place again with me ?

He said by looking at New with out thinking.
New: Are you inviting for date or what ? 😏
Tay: You can say so.
New: 😳😳😳
Tay: 😏😏😏😏

1 minutes of silence. Again
Tay: Do you have someone ??
New: What do you mean ??
Tay: I mean Are you single or ??
New: why do you think I should answer this question ?why are you even asking this ??
Tay: I just want to know you more.
New :🤭🤭 Do say you like me ? 😂🤣🤣

Tay by looking in his eyes 👀. With a deep staring on his Eyes like he was seeing New's soul from his eyes.  After two eyes meet. They get lost on each other's eyes. It was like the clock of the whole world stop their. The rivers stop flowing the earth 🌎 stop spinig. Every thing just so magical. Suddenly tear appears on Tay's eyes with full of tear he answer.

Tay: I hate you 😣😣
New: I hate you too ☺️
Tay :😳😳
New:🤭🤭🤭

They akwardly look here and there and deep silent start filling the environment. To break the akward moment Tay plays the song.
Tay: Do you want to listen ?
New : Thank you.☺️
He said by putting one earphone on his ear. Tay played the song both remaining silent but he heartbeat was  so loud. Like they were taking instead.

In another side,
Krist was sitting outside backside of the house enjoy the  seeing the lake. He was just enjoying the view of fireflies on grass.