A Sinful Place

Kayla had never seen such a place and this was definitely an experience she would never want to have without a way to escape. The room before them was huge, is was mainly dark with different colored lights, and music was playing. It was a loud pounding beat that you could feel move through you.

The room went up two levels, with balcony areas that moved around the entire first floor. In front of each of the pillars in the room where raised areas. Some with poles and others with just a flat base. On each of these there was a human, and none of them were dressed. They moved with the music or slowly for all to see. Like they were living artworks on display.

The area in the center of the room was a mass of people. In here she could have her gaze raised slightly as no one was really paying close attention. To engrossed in the things that they were doing. How they were moving with the music and the ones they were with. The smell of the place was a thousand different things, it made her head spin and infected her slightly.

She could smell something like incense but there was a definite smell of sex and blood. Which wasn't surprising as there were couples, or more having sex here and there. It was a place that definitely had no scruples and anything went. It was really a feeding den for demons of all sorts, for them to come together and play out their sick twisted fantasies and more.

They moved to the left, and she saw an area right there that demons where paying one man with what looked like money and something else. There were at least twelve humans behind him standing in a line and she could see the bruising on them and how tired several of them looked. These ones were used to feed from, and she had a feeling that every blood type was there.

It was warm in here, and had a kind of haze over the place. It was loud, and the lights were what she guessed a human club would have looked like. However the things that were going on were definitely not what a human gathering would be.

When they came under the left side balcony area there were a group that was watching all the rest intently. Clearly waiting for something. One of the group was arguing with a woman over the female human that she had. The male demon reached out and grabbed the human female and shoved her at one that was next to him.

He took the human, and held onto her. The female demon it seemed didn't have much chance of getting the human back. She argued but it was pointless and Kayla didn't really care what their problem was. She just hated to see the disregard for life.

She was still keeping her gaze low and she noted that one of the demons there was watching her, she didn't like his look either. Savon turned her around and pulled her so that her front was against his, he leaned his head down.

"Arms." He said to her and she wrapped them around his neck and shoulders. He moved them back into the main area. She followed his lead and moved as he did. His left hand moved around her side to her back holding her tight against him.

He wasn't really looking at her though. Savon was strongly affected by this place on so many levels. He didn't know which desire he should act on, to Kayla it would all look like chaos and degradation, which it was. However he was clearly going to have his hands full keeping his hold on her. He physically should not let go of her he realized fast.

Those here traded their humans freely, used them as they wanted or had them do to others. The group under the balcony had made his aggression spike instantly. They were a group that took from the others here when they found something that they wanted. Like a pack of starving wolves.

One of them had instantly locked on to Kayla. If he thought he'd manage to get her, he was wrong. Savon wouldn't mind the fight, not that any here would do anything about it. He'd seen several fights across the room, the smell of blood growing stronger with it.