Monsterphelia Mayhem

in the Loki familia, Lefiya in her training with Warrior as she is making progress, Loki updated her status and found that these improvements were indeed worth something indeed.

Lefiya Viridis

LEVEL 3

ST: 139H - 197H

EN: 211G - 282G

DE: 308F - 376F

A: 330F - 401E

M: 862A - 911S

Mage

Abnormal Resistance

Magic Resistance

MAGIC:

Arcs Ray

Fusillade Fallarica

Elf Ring

Wynn Fimbulvetr

Rea Laevateinn

Dio Grail

Veil Breath

Luna Aldis

SKILL'S:

Fairy Cannon

Double Cannon

Guardian's Blessings

Lefiya:" I am seriously improving, thank's to Warrior's training"

Warrior:" and yet you're strength is still low... okay, let's do some muscle training, you'll be stronger soon enough"

Loki:" now as a mage, strength isn't that much of a factor is it"

Warrior:" don't say that, if Lefiya intends to do well in her Concurrent Chanting skill's, she would need to be able to increase her physical status as well, so yes, her strength is a factor, that's why I'll ban magic use since she already has it at S rank now"

Lefiya:" I guess I can be proud of that... but... what happens now"

Warrior:" Easy... I'm teaching you my fighting style"

Lefiya:"... this is going to hurt, isn't it"

Warrior:" you'll be crying in pain and agony for a long time"

Lefiya:"... Loki, Help me"

Loki:" sorry, his progress to you is to good, I'm trusting him"

Lefiya:" NOOOOO, HELP ME"

as Lefiya was dragged, she was grabbing whatever she can to hand on before she got into the training arena, which resulted in Warrior catching object's and needing to apologize for Lefiya grabbing people's leg's as she was dragged, this did make a crowd to see Lefiya's training, though, it would be more accurate, it was a bloody one-sided massacre.

Tiona:" this will be fun"

Tione:" did you forget that servant, despite having a level 3 master was able to match multiple level 5's and 6 adventurers, Lefiya isn't going to stand a chance"

Finn:" maybe we should help"

Warrior:" don't worry, I will definitely hold back a whole lot, but I'm still going to kick your tail if you don't try master, this is to help you practice dodging, attacking, countering, and maneuvering the battlefield, cause your enemies won't be as kind as me, and trust me, I'm still riding your ass hard"

Loki:" in bed or in battle"

Warrior:" depends on if master is up for a night out if bedding her is an option"