Attack and Retaliation

as Apollo made his challenge to the Hestia familia, he licked his lip's as he was looking at Bell, Atalanta shivered knowing full well what Apollo was like, Atalanta had high respect for Artemis, but the time she meet Apollo would scar her, after the incident where she was aided by Artemis and Apollo, Apollo wanted to have a night with her and even tried to like her cheek, however, as Artemis was there and as one of her hunters, she quickly put her brother in line by choking him till blood came out his mouth and he ran away, then Artemis would help Atalanta by giving her her legendary sword's to use against the god's if they themselves try to force themselves on her for protection, and as Bell would carry his desctuion, he agrees to this challenge only on one condition.

Bell:"... alright, I'll accept, on the condition, it's a one on one fight, with or without servant aid"

Apollo:" and why would I accept that, the reason Hestia has no member's beside's you Bell is because she's lazy"

Fafnir:" she has looked up and down, and yet no one's willing to join, and yet, no takers, how is that lazy"

Atalanta:" I don't think someone as petty as Apollo is willing to put any actual risk to himself since he has no backbone to be in a fair fight, on paper he's said to be a better archer than Aremis, which I completely disagree with, but when it comes to fighting and fighting abilities, only one has any ability to fight themselves, come, let's go, we have no reason to accept his challenge in the first place"

as they left though, Apollo grinned as Atalanta saw and knew this wasn't over, knowing Apollo, he had a plan already for this, as the other's saw this, Ais's Gilgamesh asked.

Gilgamesh:" are we really going to let that god do what he wants, he's clearly trying to stir up trouble to get what he want's"

Loki:" it's all we can do, as they're both rival familia, we can't interfere with either"

Gilgamesh:" you say that, but isn't it technically your job to stop the problem's being made"

Loki:" note on the technical part, we can't just do whatever unless civilian lives are at stake"

Gilgamesh:" as lazy as ever"

while this was happening, Bell advised Hestia stay with Hephestus as he head's home, seeing as he was the target, Hestia agreed reluctantly, though, seeing as she'd slow Bell down, she didn't want to take that risk, and went with Hephestus who also left, though she said she'd pay off her debt with her first, and as she was given the amount she was owed, she allowed her to stay the night, in the morning, Bell woke up and senced people outside, servant's and master's, seeing as their were 4 master's, he found that they didn't have a full set, though he wasn't going to take that risk, as he used rune magic to place a trap, he fire's a magic blast as they destroy the church Bell called home as he was on Fafnir's back and they all ran, Atalanta was the fastest however as thank's to her one skill, even though she wasn't in the forest, she was still fast enough to break the sound barrier with ease and move even faster, their she meet a servant who was a Berserker and she was now stuck, Bell noticed he looked a lot like Lily's Spartacus and knew who it was, as Atalanta was now fighting him.

Atalanta's thought's:" so a Berserker Spartacus, well, this should be interesting since it should be stronger than Lilies in both level and legend since Berserker fit's Spartacus more than Lancer"

Atalanta:" COME ON, FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT"

as she fought him, she noticed he wasn't from a level 2, but instead, he was as strong as if he were a level 3, so she knew who his master was immediately, relaying it to her master, she would get kicked in the stomach from the slight distraction as she tanked the hit, but with the ground beneath her shattering as a result, still standing and hardly phased.