𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒

Logan had a few classes with Blair, and was even next to her in all the classes they had together, but she had yet to utter a singular word to him. To be honest, he really didn't expect her to. If she left so she could get a new start, why talk to someone who was so important to your past? But it wasn't even just him she hadn't said a word to. Although he knew she was a quiet kid, she just seemed off. More quiet than before. But people change.

Even though no words were exchanged between the two, Logan had stared at her in every class, studying her movements, her looks, basically anything and everything he could. Trying to understand why. Why did she leave? As he started he even caught her a few times glancing at him from the corner of her eyes. But then again if someone was staring at you as intensely as Logan was, you would look too.

The day passed by slowly, too slowly for Blair's liking. All she wanted to do is go home and snuggle with her bed. And having Logan stare lasers into the side of her head all day didn't make it any better. She understood that he didn't want to talk to her, but why couldn't he just leave her alone then?

She wanted to talk to him, she really did. But why was she supposed to say? Oh you know, I was just kidnapped and held captive for 10 months and my mother never reported me missing so no one was worried. Then they just left me in a field to die, so now I'm always scared and have multiple mental disorders. Yeah, sounds perfect. He would definitely understand.

She was sure he would look at her like she had lost her mind, and then never talk to her again. And that scared her the most. Obviously he wasn't talking to her now, but at least he was acknowledging her. If she told him, he surly would block her out, or even bully her.

Bullying now didn't really get to her. She had been through enough to know that a high school bully wouldn't really effect her too much. Unless that high school bully was her ex best friend. Hearing those words come out of his mouth would most definitely be the end of her.

Of course she loved Logan and if he was the same Logan he was before she would have never thought that, but it was obvious he had changed. Or maybe it was her. Maybe if she was the same Blair he would like her still. Maybe it was all her fault.

Sighing Blair grabbed her bag just as the bell rang and headed toward the library. She had always ate lunch with Logan before, but she had a feeling he wouldn't want to eat with her. Pulling out her paper bag lunch, she grabbed her peanut butter and banana sandwich. Instantly she her mind drifted to the brown haired boy who had been occupying her thoughts all day.

When he had first saw her eat it, he was ready to vomit, but with much convincing he finally tried it. After that they had peanut butter and banana sandwiches everyday. The memory brought a smile to her face, but it soon disappeared when she realized Logan didn't like her anymore.

Sighing she took a bite of her sandwich and pulled out her English assignment. A narrative, they had to write a narrative. Not that she minded. Taking another bite of her sandwich she started her English paper.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Dude, you didn't tell me your ex-best friend was so hot."

Logan slapped Caleb in the back of the head. Although he wasn't very fond of the girl at the moment he couldn't deny it, she was pretty. But it wasn't the normal beauty you would think of. No, she had her own type of beauty to her. The girl was awfully skinny, but still had some curves. She definitely wasn't the curviest, but she did have some hips.

"Do all you think about is looks?"

Caleb gave him a lopsided grin.

"No, I care about the personality, but I mean looks don't hurt either."