Chapter 6

I stayed the night with Sidney, but unfortunately had to get up and go to work the next day. I truly contemplated calling in sick but felt bad even thinking about it since it was the busy shopping season. It was a long day as well, making it so much worse. I found myself counting down the minutes until I got off work so I could go back to Sidney's house.

When I finally got off work, I stopped at a local pizza place and grabbed a pizza to bring over for dinner like I said I would. I pulled my car in front of his house and slowly gathered up my stuff before getting out and walking up the path to the front door. Before I could even knock, the door burst open. Sidney grabbed my face with his hands, kissing me fervently on his doorstep. I giggled against his lips as I stepped through the door. He reached out and slammed the door shut behind me as his lips continued to move against mine with urgency.

"At last!" he whispered against my mouth. "It's been torture waiting for you."

I laughed and leaned into him. "Do you want to eat first?" I asked.

"No," he said, meeting my lips with his again. He grabbed the pizza box from my hands and tossed it on the table. He took my bag off my shoulder and dropped it to the floor. With one swift move, he picked me up and wrapped me around his hips. I held his face in my hands as we continued to kiss eagerly. He stumbled down the hall, trying to make his way to the bedroom.

We fell on the bed together and continued to kiss passionately. We stopped just long enough to remove the barriers of clothing, before we met again for burning kisses. He hovered over me and lifted both arms above my head, pinning them down. I watched him intently as he stared down at me with a fire in his eyes. "I want to make you come over and over again tonight. I want to taste your sweet juices and let them drip down my chin. I want to feel your pussy tighten around my fingers and my cock. I don't want you to walk tomorrow after what I have planned for tonight." I almost came just hearing his sultry voice tell me all the things he planned to do to me. I arched my hips feeling his large, hard cock between my legs. I wanted everything he was planning.

"Yes!" I whimpered, trying to find my breath. I met his mouth with mine once again with a forceful and passionate kiss. He trailed kisses down my chin and along my neck, causing me to lose focus on everything around me but him. He continued to trail kisses across my body, down to my breasts, where he gently bit my nipple and swirled it between his teeth. The sensation caused such a fury in me, that I moaned loudly. He was so turned on by what I did that he bit down on the other nipple the same way and brushed the tip of his tongue against it. "Sidney!" I whispered, grabbing his head and forcing him down on my nipple again. He took his time tasting and biting at my skin before he made his way between my legs. I was so eager for what was to come, I could hardly control the cries of passion coming from my lungs. Everything inside of me was already on fire, ready and eager for what was to come. He stood up at the end of the bed and pulled my body towards him.

I once again whimpered at what this man could do to me. I felt as if everything inside of me was pulsating with anticipation. He kneeled down at the end of the bed and draped my legs over his shoulders. He gripped my thighs with his hands and pulled me closer to him where I was hanging over the edge of the bed. He went right to work sucking my clit between his lips and swirling his tongue around the soft bud. He moaned with pleasure as he tasted me and licked across my slit. His soft tongue sliding up and down my folds and across my clit felt like heaven. I had to close my eyes and grip his hair in my fists as the orgasm started to build. I was on the edge of losing all control, which only stirred him more. My hips rocked into his mouth and soft moans left my lips as he continued to work his tongue up and down my slit. When the orgasm exploded inside of me, I yelled out loudly and pulled his hair just a little too hard.