What's the Plan?

The next day, the Yakuza members were headed up to the first floor to meet up. They didn't want to go downstairs at the risk that their therapist would hear them.

"Why are we all up here again?" Sakaki asked, stumbling over his own feet as he climbed the stairs. He was too sleepy to attend the meeting that Tengai woke them up for.

Rappa looked up from his wrists, drawing attention away from the fact that he kept pulling at them. "No idea. Rikiya doesn't want to get up from his room though, so I guess he will listen through the door."

"Are you trying to break out of the cuffs, dude?" Setsuno asked, tilting his head down at Rappa who was leaning against the wall from his position on the floor.

"Noooo. I'm just trying to stretch my wrists," Rappa rolled his eyes while struggling against the cuffs on his wrists. "Of course I'm trying to get out of them. But apparently, I get the extra strength ones since I'm not even making a dent. I think Rikiya got the same ones like me from the sheer size difference between ours and yours."

Setsuno looks down at his wrists, "Yeah. Mine is smaller than yours. But I can't even get my finger under them from how snug they are on me."

Rikiya opened his door, slumping out of his door. "Is everyone here yet? Can I just go back to sleep?"

"No. No, you may not," Kurono announced as he opened the door to his own room. "Overhaul is listening form his own quarters as he starts this meeting. Thank you, Tengai, for bringing everyone here."

"Why are we here so early?"

"We need to form a plan to try and escape without bringing attention to our plan. I can only assume the group before we tried and failed and that is why they got reformed," Kurono stated. The others glanced over at their boss' room, wondering why he didn't want to come out. "But we can't get a good grip on our situation until we see what is actually at stake. From what Midoriya has told us yesterday, we can establish that we have a limited amount of range to roam."

"Yeah, didn't he tell us that we only had a one-mile radius or something? And that there is a barrier?" Nemoto questioned out loud to the others.

Irinaka brightened up, "Yeah! We would just need to see what we have with our own eyes."

Kurono nodded, "Correct. Today, I want to explore where exactly the barrier is and where does it end. We need to find out any possibility we have to escape over or under the barrier. We need to know if we can't turn off anything or destroy the barrier altogether for us to escape."

Hojo raised a brow, "How are we going to do that?"

"How about we have Midoriya show us?" Tabe asked with a shrug to his shoulders. "He would know the layout better than us."

"Oh, come on. That wouldn't work!"

*

"Sure, I'll be happy to give you an outside tour!" Midoriya replied happily.

Tabe looked over his shoulder smugly to the muscled man behind him. Setsuno and Hojo hid their smirks as well behind their hands from the look on Rappa's face.

Rappa muttered, "Don't you say it."

"That would be great. I wanted to see just how much room we really have on this property," Kurono said.

"No problem. Is everyone coming? I think we are missing a few people."

"Ah," Kurono sighed, "Rikiya wanted to sleep in some more, and Overhaul wanted to stay in his room for right now."

"Gotcha. Well, if everyone would like to, I can give you a tour now," Midoriya responded.

Nemoto piped up from his spot, "It would be preferable to do it now."