Rappa Kendo (part 2)

Sakaki had to jump down from the roof since he had gotten himself stuck, so Rikiya had 'helped' him down. When in reality, Sakaki just yelled out 'head's up!'. He jumped onto Rikiya's back and slowly slid off to head inside first before anyone else.

Since it had been such a long day, Izuku prepared a huge dish of Katsudon for everyone. Rappa sat closer to the reform group than he did before with Rikiya right next to him slumping onto the couch.

Shin was still in a bad mood for the rest of dinner despite how well-made the Katsudon dish was. Tengai and Irinaka still looked suspicious over Izuku even as he was hiding his laughter behind his hand while he conversed with the more reformed group of old Yakuza members.

He had tried to make conversation each night with them but only succeeded in getting the reforming members to talk since they trust him. Izuku could still feel Shin and Chisaki's eyes on him each time he moved. Thankfully, Rappa's body was like a shield when he sat down to eat with the others.

Tengai ate his food slower than the others as he thought back to the fight. No matter what he remembered from the fight, none of his memories provided any hint as to what Izuku would be hiding. As far as he could tell from the fight, Izuku didn't look like he was using a quirk the entire time.

He was just fighting quirkless while using his surroundings to dodge the majority of the battle. His attempts to talk with Rappa also somewhat distracted the previous underground fighter.

"Kurono, have you gathered anything from today's excursion outside?" Chisaki questioned, keeping his voice low.

"Our assigned therapist appeared to not use a quirk the entire battle," Kurono replied. His shiny white hair swished when he turned his head to Chisaki. The sharp arrows that used to be part of his quirk vanished when the cuffs were placed in him. His hair ended in sharp points, but it didn't look anything like the minute and hour hands of a clock it used to be. "It could be because he wanted to meet Rappa in an equal match since we are all quirkless with these cuffs on."

Chisaki looked down at his false arms that the heroes gave him. Kurono awkwardly looked away for a moment while Chisaki gave him an unreadable look. Kurono glanced down at Chisaki's quirk cuffs around his ankle before looking away again to not draw his attention.

Kurono cleared his throat, "Anyway, let's just keep silent about this and continue observing. All of our hope to get out of here seems lost already. The only way out that we know is to admit defeat and go back to Tartarus."

"If everything else fails, we can just pretend to reform and go right back to our ways once we are in the clear. We can get away with no one noticing to a place no one could find us and the reform program is gone for good."

Kurono glanced back at Izuku who was still talking with the Tabe about what he had used during dinner

"If we are lucky, it would mean that the league of villains would be affected as well since people will question the reform program to test if it reformed the villains or not." Chisaki's eyes crinkled from his expression as he continued. "Best case scenario is that I get away while the ones who rid me of my quirk gets to face the consequences."

*

The next day was just a normal day. As normal as it could get in the reform program. Half of the people there didn't talk or play around as much as the other half.

When Izuku got up in the morning, he checked his emails on his phone to see that Tenko had sent him pictures. He wrote a short email about how he got a new pet. Below were pictures of his new chinchilla that he named Yuko. Tenko had written in the email that he could provide the ash that the little animal needs to bathe. He had even sent some pictures of the adorable little creature which Izuku promptly saved to his phone.