FGDCT: I'm just a fangirl...with some awesome plushies!

• Dedicated to Sammy Baumgartner

Hear goes..oh and I don't own any characters I might use later on from naruto. 

________________________________ 

~I'm just a FanGirl~ 

"Omg... You got me the new Naruto shippuuden collectable plushies!!!!!" I squealed at my 

Awsome friend Caroline. It was my B- day and she has just gotten me my favorite characters  

In plushy form. Can this day get any better!? 

"I do not know what you see in those things but it's the least I can do, were besties, like duh" 

I sighed at my blonde thinking brunette friend, she is just to close minded to understand the joy  

anime ( and Naruto especially) can bring to a girl who lives in the boring state of minnesota. 

With nothing to do...

"You won't understand how cool this crap is until you try, come on I understand your cool and all but even you have some geeky moments. Right?!" 

Yep you heard me. She's cool. Way cooler then me. I don't even know why she still hangs with me but we have been friends since the first grade. That was back when I use to defend her from bullies who made fun of her birthmark that was on the left side of her face. Now the roles reversed except I don't get bullied I'm just not cool enough which I frankly don't care about. 

So I guess you can say we have history. "Oh well, hey I got to get going, the rink is waiting!!" said caroline

"Oh right! Figure skating, well don't keep that Russian instructor waiting! Get out of here! Haha." 

We hugged and she left without a word, knowing her mean instructor will not 'tolerate tardiness.'

Scary women...

I went up to my room to hug my plushies to death. Hey, I'm a fan girl what do you expect? 

"Ooh! She got the sasuke and kakashi plushies and they even have accessories!"  

I was about to squeal when I saw that kakashi's eye/mask, could be un-covered! 

I slowly lifted it off to find a red ruby, instead of a sewn in eye.

"cool, she went through the trouble to get me this. I love that chic haha." 

I left the ruby on my window sill and left to take a shower. 

I shampooed my jet black hair that fell down my back like a waterfall. 

My skin is the color of sand since I am Egyptian and part Russian. ( yah I know, weird mix) 

My eyes are a murky navy blue and black that no one seems to notice. 

My figure is the only thing I have that I'm proud of.  

Oh and I should probably tell you my name is Solo Aivaskasky!  

When I was done showering I went back to my room in my pjs all ready to sleep.

When I saw the ruby again shining in the moonlight showing through the window sill. 

I stared mesmerized before hopping into bed. I began to stiffen. I was on the brink of sleep when the glow of the ruby started to shine brighter and brighter until I couldn't see from the blinding light. Thats when this portal began to suck me in.

I held onto the edge of my bed and began to panic,and before it sucked me in I gave out a cry to anyone whom could here my final hour. "Oh  Fudge!!!" 

Of course nothing happened when I shouted and the light went away and I fell into blackness  

I shut my eyelids, letting fate take it's course...

_______________________________ 

give me feed back and hopefully vote