FGDCT: Dude..Get a life

Ok here goes...the last chatter was a fail at having any romance what so ever... 

But this is an attempt at trying to add some in.  

___________________________________________________________________

~Dude...Get a life!~

After kakashi told us we needed to act like a team from then on out we went out to ichiraku ramen. 

Some days later we started doing boring mission work around the village like pulling weeds, walking dogs and cleaning the river. Naruto messed up on almost every single one trying to show off. Everyone 

Else thought it was annoying. I thought it was hilarious! Ugh my fan girl weirdness... 

That's when I remembered I hadn't seen my friend in such a long time!!! 

"Caroline!!!!" I shouted. I banged o her door and when she opened it I almost knocked her. 

We laughed and gave each other a hug. "So how are things going on? And is everything in the ninja world making sense?" she nodded furiously. "I love it here! And I do understand things now. But, the thoughts of family come back every now and then..." I nodded in agreement. We sat on her couch and told each other our crazy stories of the past month (3 weeks and a half). She ended up really liking shikamaru and ino. 

I guess her and Ino are kinda the same with their popular crowd way of thoughts. But it didn't bother me at all. When I told here things about sasuke she kept wiggling her eyebrow which made me twitch a little almost every time. But I blushed to...

"Um hey Solo. Should we trust anyone with are secret? Or maybe only the hokage dude should know. K feel like I have to tell shikamaru. Were really close at times and I feel guilty for not trusting him." It was my turn to give her the wiggly eye brow treatment she just waved me off and didn't say anything as if it was nothing. Her eyes said otherwise though."Hmm. Well i think he is a very matured person and he isn't the type to tell others so I guess." she squealed with delight and embraced me. "Thanks and...O my Lee! It's getting late I promised to meet Shika at the dumplings shop!"  

...Did she just say 'Oh my lee'??? I try to shake off the confusion off my face and hug her good bye before I left her place and went to where ever the breeze took me.

I started to walk by some really beautiful houses that I guess were for the clans or more important ones. 

I passed by one that looked familiar...No! It couldn't be!! 

Sasukes house... 

Uh oh, I can feel the mischievous bad girl Solo coming over me. Before i knew what I was doing I was already over the Walls going through his yard and peeking through his window. He seemed to be concentrating while sitting criss-cross applesauce style. He was meditating I think... 

O. My. Lee..(wow now me to!) I just had the most awesomest idea ever!!! 

I must out my plan into action. 

I ran to the front door and knocked on the door in rhythm. 

I could hear the footsteps approaching the door. I kept on trying to disguise my smile with a serious face but failed epically.  

His door opened taking me out of my thought and I have my most disgruntled look I can think of. 

"solo....? What do you want?" he said in his emotionless tone. 

"ITS THE CHOPPERS GET DOWN!!" I leaped up on to him and we both fell in the door way of his house. 

I grabbed his hand and ran furiously through the hallways of a house I didn't know. 

"HEY! What're you doing and what's a chopper?" he kept on running with me which surprised me. 

I turned a corner and made him sit down and put a finger to my mouth indicating to be quiet. I pretend to listen for followers of a pretend enemy. "No questions now! Their on to us!" I said in my best Arnold schwartznegger impression. 

"what's with your voice? And let go of my hand and get out of my house." suddenly there was a rumbling in the bushes outside. Sasuke stiffened. This was not part of my plan, but I'm going along with it! 

"See! Look what you did now sasuke you gave away are location!" I pulled his arm and he willingly ran up to his room. I close the door and sigh and start bursting out laughing. 

"Solo! Look Now your going to give are location away and what's a chop-ers?" I continued to laugh. I couldn't believe it actually worked! I had tears forming in my eyes from all the laughter. "oh sasuke....I made that up you silly uchiha..haha, ugh now I'm bored I should have kept on making you run that would have been funny...what do you wanna do?" his eye twitched and they were both bulging with shock or maybe anger. I couldn't tell but it was so anime like. Oh wait this is now reality so I guess reality like?  

"Hey you listening?" oh I guess he just gave me a lecture, just nodd and smile solo. Just like at school.  

"Good now leave.." said sasuke "No..:)" I replied. He seemed pretty irritated now but oh well.

~1 hour of skipping around the uchiha home later~

Sasuke seemed pretty used to me that he gave up and he was now watching tv in the living room. 

I skipped again past him for the fiftieth time and he finally tried telling me to stop. I gave him a skin crawling glare and said "Sasuke Catherine Uchiha! (I don't Know what his middle name is, so I called him Catherine.) Do you have a life??? Let's go and do something! Prove to me you are a ninja!"  

He simply gave me a dull annoyed look but argued at the same time " how is going out to do something  

being a ninja and I am one. I'm a strong one and I will grt stronger to." I head Palmed myself and gave him an exasperated look and said "Real ninjas take risks, if you can't risk it then you'll become soft". That seem to struck a cord and he sighed an said "Ok. What kind of risks?"  

Now were talking!

~10 min of running through town and woods later~

"Ok were here!!!" we made it to the top of the hill and we were standing right above the hokage carvings. 

"I don't like where this is going..." Complained sasuke. 

"Chickening out already?" once again I managed to pierce his emo complex. 

"Ok ok. So what kind of risk is it" he asked 

"Well were going skydiving! Then We both have to think of a jutsu that can soften our fall"  

He smirked as If it was easy. "Thats not much a risk". Ugh I swear if he dies, I wont care.

(Ok I will, but only because he provides the yaoi this series needs.)

I was now urked at his cockiness that I jumped and yeleld out

"Beat to the bottom!" with in seconds he was at my side and we were both diving trying

to beat the other. When we were about 100 feet away I did my hand signs in a hurry and I could feel 

wind of Kaze no yaiba woosh all around me and I glided to the ground gracefully.

clearly sasuke didn't understand the word 'graceful'... He used his huge fireball thing and it left 

singe marks on all the trees near by. Why does this show always abuse the trees! And then he

fell to the ground on both feet. His eyes fall on me then he 'Hmphs' and looks away.

Oh yah! I beat the Uchiha! 

"Well sasuke you need some grace to your step and then you might be able to beat me"

I was totally savoring this and what he said next just made me feel like a complete ass!

__________________________________________________________________________

sorry. Cliffy ending. Wait till next time and please leave comments. I like those

oh and vote or fan if you like. just saying ;)