FanGirl's Dream come True (Naruto story) (shorter chapter)

OMG GUYS! SOO much has happened this month.

(Stupid sleep center, making me sleep all day..) And well I didn't forget about you guys so don't worry!

Ok this will be shorter but I am now back in business!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

So the next morning...All I can say is that it was probably the most awkward moment of my life.

More awkwarder then sakura's forehead....Nah, not that awkward.

But basically this is how it went after my brave 'moment' the other night. Cue dramatic scene!

*******************************************************************************************************

We seperate from the kiss and I look at his face, it was slightly pink with shock. His face was changing form multiple facial changes. Shock, curiosity, nervous. But finally he got up and before heading to the door turned around and shouted "YOUR LIPS ARE PRETTY...d-dope..."

..Fail...

**********************************************************************************************************

And now it's morning, leaving us in awkward situation. As soon as Sasuke saw me though he ran

out the door to wait outside till we were done eating. Naruto was still sleeping. Sakura was eating her breakfast (like a big girl and not being belimic and going on a diet.)

and I sat downto eat until it was time to practice more. Meaning I would eventually have to see

sasuke.. Dang it. I guess Samitri is going to get her way...double Dang it!

                                                          ~after breakfast, to tazuna's work place!~

We all walked (Except for naruto who overslept) across the half made bridge to find a bunch of tazuna's workers beat up and spread

out everywhere on the floor of the bridge. Suddenly as if on cue The mist starts to roll in when

Kakashi yells. "Here they come guys! Get ready." Zabuza and The guy with the mask started to stroll

in casually as if they owned the place. Darn it.. They have a better swagger then us! Their going

street on us! Not if I can stop them. "Hey Haku, we got company." With that Haku only nodded and 

within seconds Zabuza had done a hand sign. 

Tons of Zabuza's formed from puffs of smoke and we immediately tensed and grabbed out our

weapons. Sasuke was shaking slightly. "Aw, the kids still scared." mocked one of the Zabuza's. 

Zabuza's remark did nothing to sasuke. He just cooly smiled and replied "I'm shaking with

excitement!" He whips out his kunai and with in one slash. All the clones were defeated. 

The real zabuza was left standing. But wait. Where did that masked boy haku go?!?

Before I could voice my thoughts, Haku had materialized on sasukes side.

                                                  ~To be continued for next time~

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I left at a fighting scene! what a no no i just comitted! The next part should be out for tomorrow!

Night yaoi fangirl/ fan boys. well I guess there are some hetero fans out there, so night to you to!