FGDCT: Sucking someones hand is NOT normal

OK... I did a stupid thing and started two other stories... - . -"

Ok here you go and thanks for waiting!

________________________________________________________________

~Sucking someones hand is NOT normal...~

"Thanks.." 

What? Are my ears deceiving me? Did Sasuke Uchiha just say  Thank you?

"Um sasuke... clearly you hit your head on the way down. Why are you saying thank you when I beat

you to the bottom?"

He simply turned on his heel and started to walk away. "You'll find out in due time.. Now hurry up 

we have to go get a new mission."

I was about to ask him more questions but I decided it would be more fun for it to be a surprise.

I silently (for once) walked behind him and followed him to the the mission assigning building.

~Awkward walk later and we arrive just on time~

"YOUR LATE!" yelled sakura. Jeez, she needs to learn how to say it not spray it.

Everyone had arrived (Including kakashi! man we were late..) They had been waiting for us the whole time...

"Hi sakura, glad to see your still bossier then ever. And Sasuke wa late too. Why do I get the blame?"

She scoffed and said "Thats simple, Sasuke obviously had an important reason. Right sasuke?"

He glanced at me and her  and said "She was with me so, we both had a good reason."

O! M! G! My girly mind made that sound so perverted then it really should have been.

Sakura was a ghost and her face was stiff in a hollow looking gasp. She shook herself from her  

Scary girl.... Then Naruto finally started to be his normally loud self. "Hey! I dont want any of this stupid easy mission stuff! Lets have a real mission this time!"

After they argued the hokage and Iruka finally gave in and gave us our mission.

"Your mission is to escort this Bridge conductor, Tazuna" a man stepped he had a slight blush on his face and he was holding a bottle of liquor, he was rather old looking with his white beard an all. Great.

He mumbled about us being brats then points at Naruto and says. "The shortest one with the stupid face is the worst, are you even a ninja." Naruto looked aorund to see who was the shortest.

Sasuke was the tallest, Sakura and I were basically the same height. Which left Naruto the shortest.

Anger veins sprouted on Narutos forehead. "I'm Gonna kill you!!" Naruto almost lashed out at the guy but kakashi stopped him. 

                                    ~After packing we all met at the gates of the village~

 "LET'S GO!" yelled Naruto. He was really wound up. Everyone got annoyed by him but I think

his enthusiasm is nice. Sorta. The old man and Naruto have been arguing. again. He said

something about Naruto not becoming hokage, thats like saying to sasuke your never going to kill

your brother! After some time we start to walk away from the village and closer to the destination

we've been waiting for. The wave village. This should be fun.