"Have you told him yet?"

"Jungkook?" Jin nods. "No i haven't yet, they just arrived like 2 hours ago love, I'll tell him when i see him in the office"

He nods again. "I just hope we won't be too late to help him" He mumbles

"We won't, i have to go, and oh Yoongi is on his way here already"

Jin sighs walking over to his mate to give him a goodbye kiss.

He's just glad Jimin will be looking better than he was yesterday, no lover wants to see their lover in that state.

He's glad he was able to force the younger to his house to eat and sleep.

*
Jungkook walked into his office to Namjoon and Hoseok deep in a conversation that obviously looks serious cause of how crestfallen they look.

"Good morning kook" Hoseok greets usual cheerfulness no where to be seen

"Good morning Jungkook"

"Good morning, what's gotten stuck in your ass this morning?" He asked walking to take his seat.

When Jungkook heard nothing but silence he asked again. "What's wrong?"

"You remember Taehyung?" Jungkook knows he stopped breathing literally, off course, offcourse he fucking does but his friends don't know that and he intends to keep it that way "The hybrid that Jin -" Hoseok continues unaware of his inner war

Jungkook cleared his throat hoping he's looking normal

"Yes.. i mean yeah"

"Well he's been really sick since yesterday"

Jungkook paused heart beating faster voice up his throat. Taehyung sick? But how?

"He's an hybrid how can he be sick?" He asked eyes fixed on his friends, nothing they're saying is making sense.

"He's been so sick even throwing up blood"

"What?" He asked shocked and confused

"He's been throwing up blood"

"But why? how? did he drink bad blood? that's a thing amoung vampires right?"

"I don't think so kook, and it's not even the case with the hybrid, he doesn't even drink blood" Jungkook stopped to think cause yes that's true but-

"Besides they trying feeding him blood but he just threw it all up"

And now Jungkook's leg was shaking uncontrollably, Taehyung is sick Taehyung is sick Taehyung is sick-

"He's at the hospital right now"

"At YTPH" Namjoon added with a sigh

"You won't believe what's wrong with him well what they've find out so far" Hoseok sighs shaking his head

And now Jungkook's interest tripled, heart beating out of his chest.

"What?" He breathes out causing his friends to stare at him strangely

The second it takes for Namjoon to open his mouth feels like torture.

"He's pregnant"

His knee jerked up to hit his office table, a loud groan leave his lips. "Fuck! What?"

"Kook you're ok?"

"Ye-s!" He said louder than normal

He stood up immediately, thoughts all over the place. It's not possible, the pregnancy can't be his right?

Jungkook didn't even know he was pacing around with two confuse pair of eyes watching him

There's a possibility he slept with someone else right? That doesn't add up considering he was a virgin...well before he fucked him like two weeks ago

Then the memory of cleaning the hybrid after they fucked invades his head like a vision and answer to his questions.

Jungkook didn't want to read more into it, he was too out of it to think more, he just wanted to run away after they fucked to read too much into the dripping cum from the hybrid's hole when he was cleaning him up.

He also noticed the drop on the floor, something happened to the condom.

The force that connected them when he was deep buried in the hybrid was so strong he was jerking like someone strucked by lightning and had almost come a second after entering the hybrid.

There's something more, when they had sex it felt magical, Jungkook couldn't explain still can't explain, now he's hundred percent sure, there's more, there's fucking more to him and the hybrid. Fuck!

"Uhmm Kook what's going on?"

He turned around to a confuse Namjoon and Hoseok. Jungkook opened his mouth to talk but didn't even know where to start from.

"Fuck!" He let out picking his car keys, already heading for the door.

"You just got here where are you going?"

"YTPH"

---------------------

Uhhhhmmmm

Bye