36💚

It's been a month and Taehyung has never experienced this much happiness in his life before. Everything was going so perfectly. Well... even now....

"Pup I said drop it"

"I won't"

Jungkook glares at him Taehyung returns his glare.

Taehyung refuse to back down

"Baby you're my mate you can't continue serving drinks in Yoongi's bar"

"Who cares, it's not like you've marked me or something"

"Tae i told you I will"

"When? sometimes I feel you're ashamed of me" Jungkook turned around so fast to face him

"Tae, baby where is this coming from?"

"I just, I don't know ok?"

"Hey" Jungkook sits on the bed pulling the younger to straddle him. He buried his face on Jungkook's neck suddenly feeling emotional. Damn his hormones. "Don't ever say that, don't even think it, you know that's not true right?"

Taehyung knows, he doesn't even know why he said that maybe he's just angry Jungkook has been taking their relationship too slow for his liking.

He nods on the Alpha's neck.

"I just want to carry your mark already"

Jungkook kissed his hair. "You will baby, soon."

"I'm not stoping work though" He said standing up from the alpha's leg

"Tae-"

"Not now ok? I'll continue working until I can finally decide on what i want to do for now I can't just sit at home it will drive me crazy kook"

_____

And that's how Jungkook finds himself in this position.

His mate siting on his lap in his office as he tries to work. Fucking asleep.

He refused for Taehyung to continue serving drinks in a bar and the younger refused to stay home which bring them to this current situation.

"I can't fucking do anything like this" Jungkook said to the male that just walked into his office

Hoseok chuckles.

"It's cute"

"Yeah but I can't work" He groans making the sleeping male to stir. Jungkook immediately stopped his movement. He stare at the younger rubbing soothing circle on his back. Taehyung is fucking cute, he kissed the younger's hair with a smile he couldn't control.

"Whipped" Hoseok snort

'Yup" Jungkook agrees. "Please call Yoongi for me pls he needs to save me"

Hoseok chuckles bringing out his phone to call Yoongi, he hands the phone to Jungkook after dailing the number

"Hoseok"

"Yoons is me"

"Jungkook?"

"I need your help"

"What is it?"

"Is there a position in your bar, where the worker does nothing but arrange and take records"

"What?"

"Yoongi!"

"Kook the manager do all that w-"

"Can you create another position like that for Taehyung?"

"Kook what the fuck are you talking about?"