Epilogue

Jungkook and Taehyung were happy.

The country was at peace which made Jungkook kind of fulfilled as a leader.

He is now a father, a proud one.

His family is his life.

It didn't take long for the country to officially know of the mate of the werewolf community leader in South Korea.

And they loved him

His mate was happy making him happy

They are so in love everyone can see it

He considers himself the luckiest man on Earth.

As his company and the community continues to grow, Jungkook needed to appoint more people and he did.

As for kids...they decided to pause on that for now. Taehyung is focusing on his studies.

Jungkook is focusing on being a wonderful mate, father and leader.

Oh did Jungkook mention his grandmother and Taehyung are like a thorn in his flesh.

Ok, no they are not.

Their closeness gives him joy. He's never going to tell them that, his grandmother knows though he could never hide anything from her.

And yes it was all going well

But

Then again

No relationship is perfect there's always gonna be issues, querrels, misunderstanding but in the end they are strong enough to overcome it all.

They are..

__________

This was starting to rot in my draft... The special chapters I promised sometime ago is here (kinda)

Special chapters focusing on the biggest fight their relationship faced.

Just wanted to show a glimpse to their life as mates, their bond, family, and offcourse troubles and how they handled and overcame it.

Or authornim just wants to create some drama before saying goodbye to merciless forever

Leaving it all for you to decide which is true 😉

Also they're about three special chapters, I'm updating all this week. Can't drag it long cause well it's the extended part of an already finished work.

See ya there