Chapter 19

Your POV

Kate and I kind of had an unspoken game at a party. When we weren't getting black out and we were just kind of taking it easy. We play a game I like to call "Who Breaks First?" and we basically do little things to see who will shove the other into a closet first.

We were currently playing strip poker and I was being creamed. I was sitting here in just my underwear, while Kate still had her skirt on, even though she wasn't wearing a shirt. I have nothing. I have to fold. I folded and it was just left to Kate and Abby. Oooh! Abby wins with a royal flush!

Kate stand up and takes her skirt off. She turns around and her ass is fucking... huge, she knew what she was doing with wearing that thong. Now all I can think about is when I saw her earlier at my house and what we were doing there. Fuck.

"Jauregui don't bite your lip off." Abby teases pulling me out of my trance. I flip her off. "Ok bitches. I believe that finishes this game considering the 6 of you are all in your underwear and I still have all of my clothes on." Abby brags.

Kate and I stand up and go to grab our clothes from the kitchen counter. We both slowly get dressed and grab more to drink. "I'm gonna win." She smiles. I shake my head. "Oh please. You were practically drooling over there." Kate laughs as I sit on the couch.

"Yeah because you're ass is huge." I slap her ass before she sits down and she laughs. I put my arm around her and kiss her cheek. "And that skirt... holy fucking shit that skirt." I whisper biting her ear lobe. She laughs and pushes me off. "Ow." I pout. She pecks my lips, and looks at me biting her lips. "Alright. You win." I chug the rest of my drink and drag Kate into the closest bedroom.

-

"Hey Ma." I say walking into their bed room. I plop down on their bed.

"Hey sweetie. Go shower, we're leaving in an hour. It's fancy. Please get dressed up." Ma says.

"Ok cool. Don't spend time with your daughter. Bye." I mumble leaving the room.

"I love you mija!" She screams after me. I take my shower and wasn't interrupted by my mother. I leave my hair natural and put on a little bit of make up. I put on a black skirt, a white crop top, and black heels. This was a fancy interview as I was told previously. I grab my phone and head down stairs to see my whole family sitting around the living room talking.

"You ready?" Mom asks standing up. I nod.

"Do you want to put on a longer skirt?" Ma asks. I roll my eyes.

"Sweetie she looks fine." Mom says slapping her arm. I turn around to walk out the door. We all pile into the car and drive to the interview. Same shit happens we pull up and go inside. Mom tells the guy not to ask about our personal lives or their sex life and it begins.

"Ok welcome Jaureguis. Kids please introduce yourself." The interviewer Kevin says.

"I'm Y/n."

"I'm Michael."

"I'm Lucas."

"I'm Alejandro."

"Ok great. So kids what's it like having two of the most famous parents out there?" He asks.

"I mean it has it's upsides and downsides. Upside, I have a million followers on instagram and twitter. Downside, I can't do anything to drastically public." I shrug.

"It's also hard because people want to be friends with you and date you because of your last name." Luke says.

"Moms? What do you think?" Kevin asks.