Chapter 4

Justin looks like Brooklyn Beckham.

Your POV

I really don't know how long I had been running, I'm assuming about an hour, I had done my usual loop almost 3 times. I was about a block away from her house, and I'm sure I was subconsciously trying to avoid going there. I eventually turn on her street, and my heart started beating really fast. What did I do wrong? I go up her stairs and to her front door. I pause my music, and take out my headphones. I knock on the door and Mike opens it.

"Hey Y/n, did you just go for a run?" He asks. I nod, and step inside. "She's up in her room. You can go on up." He tells me. I nod, and jog up the stairs. I knock on her door, and slowly open it to see her sitting crossed legged on her bed with her head in her hands. I could hear whimpering.

"Baby?" I ask walking over to her and sitting next to her. She looks up and her eyes are bloodshot and her makeup is running down her face. "Baby, what's the matter?" I ask, and her eyes fill up with tears. She grabs on to me and starts crying in my chest.

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I'm so sorry..." She whispers. I immediately stand up.

"Why?" I ask maybe a little harsher than intended. She opens her mouth but doesn't say anything. "WHY?!" I scream at her.

"I... I slept with Derek." She says. I think I lost my breath, I need to sit down. I take a seat on her desk chair, and put my head in my hands. "Y/n, it was a mistake, I was drunk, and he was drunk." I can't hear this. I stand up. "Please don't leave, I love you..." She sobs. I turn around on my heel.

"Oh really you love me?! You fucking love me?! You slept with a boy? I thought you were fucking gay?! I thought you loved me?! I honestly thought that you were the one! I couldn't picture my life without you! Until this point. You will no longer be in my life for any reason. We're done." I storm out the door, and ignore Mike's calls to try and figure out what was going on.

I sprinted out of the door, and in about 5 minutes I was home. I sprint inside, open the door, and I see my mom sitting on the couch. She gives me a sympathetic look. "What happened?" She asks standing up and walking over to me. I open my mouth, and I try to talk but I just collapse in Mom's arms. I let out a sob, and it was one of many. "Shh baby, it's ok, its ok." I promise its gonna be alright. I promise." She whispers in my ear.

"Mom, mom she cheated on me. She slept with Derek." I mumble against her neck.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry. Here come and sit down." She lead me over the couch. I collapse on it, and I feel her sit next to me and pull her into my chest. "Look, baby, I don't really know what to say right now but I can tell you one thing. What ever you need help with, we will be here. If you need to talk to anyone your mother and I will be here. She doesn't deserve you, you are the perfect girlfriend, to anyone who deserves it. I'm not just saying this because you're my daughter, I'm saying this because you have such a big heart, you care about so many people. You are just like your mother and I, you fall hard, and you fall fast. It's gonna end up like this sometimes, more often than not, when you're in a relationship. I'm sorry to tell you this, but your next relationship may not be the one you marry, and it may end like this again. I'm not saying they will cheat on you, I'm saying it may not end in happily ever after. Your mother and I just got lucky. But I can also promise you that if that doesn't end well, I will be right here as well. Every. Single. Time." She gives me a kiss on the forehead. I still can't stop crying.

"Mom, I thought I was gonna marry her, she was my best friend, she knew everything about me." I start sobbing harder. "I'm in love with her." I eventually say. My mom kisses my forehead again.

"I know baby, I know." She says.

-

"Ugh, I'm so fucking stupid!" I throw my swim bag in the couch. Ma walks up behind me.

"Mija, you did fine." She says rubbing my arms up and down.

"Ma, I swam a 500 in 6 minutes!" I scream. (A/N: The average time for a 16 year old girl to swim a 500 is about 5:30. 30 seconds is a lot of time. I'm 14, and I swim a 5:45.)

"Sweetie, that's not that bad, you just had off day, everyone has off days." She says trying to comfort me.

"No Ma! I didn't have an off day! That whore broke up with me! I was fucking in love with her, and now I can't fucking swim because I can't get that bitch out of my head!" I scream punching the wall.

"Ok, ok. Sweetie come here." She says opening her arms. I shake my head.

"I'm going to the punching bag." I run downstairs.

-

I open my locker and take out my Spanish text book and my binder. Will I have time to come here before math? I think so. I close my locker and turn around. The fucking she devil was walking in with Robin and Kelsey. She waves, I storm by her, "Fuck off." I whisper in her ear as she walks by.

I sit down in Spanish class next to Justin. "Hey, sorry about Kate. I saw them go upstairs, but you were black out, and I was really too drunk to do anything." He says apologizing.

"No, no don't apologize. Thank you for letting her go, she was a shitty girlfriend." I mumble playing with my pen.

"Yeah well, at least you ended it with her. Have you seen Derek?" He asks. I shake my head. "Do I need to beat him up?" He asks giggling a little bit. I shake my head and laugh.

"No, you don't need to beat him up. I'm not ending this with violence, I'm ending this with words. I'm ending this with the cold shoulder, and I'm ending this with her being as hurt as I am, without my sleeping with anyone. I need her to think I hate her, I have no more romantic feelings for her." I tell him. He laughs a little bit.

"You're trying to tell me that you have no feelings for her what so ever?" He asks.

"No, that's not what I'm saying. I want her to THINK that. I'm still so fucking in love with her, and I don't know what to do anymore." I say.

"Do you need help moving on?" He asks grabbing my hand. I turn my head, and he's smiling. I nod.

A/n: Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. You can also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com