Chapter 7

Your POV

I open my eyes, and I notice that I'm in the bed alone. What the fuck? Where is Justin? I sit up, and stretch. I rub my eyes, and I decide to go look for him. I throw on his t-shirt, and he was like 8 inches taller than me, so it was huge. I walk downstairs, and go into the kitchen to see Justin cooking pancakes.

"Hey Jus." I say, sitting down at the table. He turns around and smiles. "Whatcha makin'?" I ask. He laughs a little bit.

"Using proper English I see." He makes fun of me. "Blueberry pancakes, your favorite." He replies. He takes some off of the griddle, and puts them on a plate. He puts 3 on each plate, and gives me a plate. He grabs two glasses of orange juice, and also puts them on the table. He grabs silverware, and sits in front of me.

"Thank you." I mumble, starting to cut up my pancakes. He nods.

"How did you sleep?" He asks. I swallow before replying.

"Pretty well, except I didn't wake up with you." I tease him.

"Come on! I was being romantic! I made you breakfast!" He says offended. I laugh.

"Thank you, they're really good. I didn't know you could cook." I tell him.

"There's a lot you don't know about me." He says.

"That's not true, you swim a 24.73 50 (A/N: 24.73 seconds for 50 yards. Down and back.), and a 51.39 100 (A/N: 51.39 seconds for 100 yards. down and back and down and back.)." I tell him.

"Yeah, you know my swimming stats, and you know my favorite TV shows, but you probably don't even know my middle name." He replies. I think for a minute.

"Alexander!" I finally remember. "Justin Alexander Isaacson!" I scream, doing a little celebratory dance in my seat.

"Damn it. Well, that was a bad example, you don't know as much about me as you assume." He mumbles, finishing his pancakes. I finish mine, and clear our plates.

"Thank you, those were really good." I sit up on the counter. He stands in between my legs, and I wrap my arms around his neck. He nods, and leans in. He captures my lips in his own, and wraps his arms around my waist. The kiss was sweet, and soft, and passionate. He pulls away, and I can't help but bite my lip.

"The answer is yes." I look at him confused. "You are a very good kisser." He says, clearing up my confusion. I blush. "I've wanted to do that for over 3 years." He admits bashfully. I laugh.

"You should've done it sooner. You are also a very good kisser." I compliment him. He gives me a quick peck, and picks me up by my thighs, and carries me. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I scream at him. He puts me down under the stairs.

"What a potty mouth Jauregui. Shame, shame." He says. I flip him off and walk upstairs.

"I have to go home, do you wanna come over later? We're having a cook-out. The cameras are coming, so kind of dress up." I tell him walking into his room. I change into my clothes from yesterday, and turn around to see him checking me out. "Eyes up here Isaacson." I put my finger user his chin to bring his eyes up to mine.

"You're eyes are beautiful." He spits out. I laugh. "Yeah, I'll come. What do I have to wear?" He asks.

"Wear a polo and khakis." I tell him. "You look really hot in your khakis." I mumble.

"Why thank you. Now I suggest you go home, before you start checking me out." He laughs.

-

"Hey mija, what time is Justin coming?" Ma asks. I walk downstairs, and sit on the couch. I slide on my sperrys, and go into the kitchen.

"He said he was going to be over at 2." I tell her, helping her cut up the veggies.

"Are you wearing blue jeans?" She asks in disbelief. I've been wearing black jeans since I was 11. "Why? You are a gayer dresser than I am." She laughs.

"Maybe I'm not gay." I mumble, rolling up the sleeves of my sweater. She looks at me in disbelief. "What?"

"Did something happen between you and Justin than I need to know about?" She asks, finishing up the cutting.

"Not that you need to know about." I reply suspiciously.

"Well, he's a good kid, so whatever happens, you have my support." She tells me. I laugh.

"I'm your only daughter. Pretty much whatever I do, I know you support me." I laugh, taking a seat. She laughs and nods.

"Yeah, that's true." She laughs. The doorbell rings and I open it to see Normani and Tristian standing there with Maya and Don. I give out hugs to the parents and the 13 year old twins, and Ma, Mom, and the boys come down, and they also exchange hugs.

We all go out to the back yard, and individually the Ogletrees (Ally and Troy and their 5 boys Joseph 17, Aaron 17, Benjamin 15, Andrew 12, and Christopher 11), and the Paynes (Dinah and Liam and their 4 girls Leah 18, Isabelle 16, Christina 14, and Maria 13), and eventually the camera men.

Justin shows up, and I introduce him to everyone. This was so awkward. Dinah and Normani were so protective. I was currently sitting at a table with Dinah, Normani, Justin, Leah, and Joe. These were the most protective people in my whole family, so they were going hard on him.

"So Justin, have you had any girlfriends before?" Dinah asks. I groan. He smiles.

"Yeah, I have." He laughs. Dinah's gaze gets stronger.

"And what happened?" She asks.

"Uh, she fell for another guy." He mumbles. I roll my eyes.

"Uh, excuse me Jauregui, you better not be giving me attitude." She says. "Now Justin, what are your plans with my niece." She asks fixing her gaze back on him.

"Uh, hopefully to date her." He tells her. She gives him a death glare. "Uh, I mean to do whatever she would like to happen with us." He answers. Her gaze softens.

"Ok, my turn. Now if you hurt my god daughter I swear to god, I will kill you." Normani says.

"Mani! Stop, leave him alone." I say.

"Uh- uh. If he hurts you, he will be hurt." She says.

"Oh my god. I've been friends with him since we were 6, and he has yet to hurt me." I tell them. They look at him for approval, and he nods. "Ok, now leave him alone."

A/n: Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. Youc an also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com