Chapter 1

Your POV

"Baby, do you want to sleep over?" I whisper in her ear. When Al fell asleep, we shut off the movie. She nods, and sits up.

"Yeah, let me text my parents." She pulls out her phone, and texts them. I look up to see my brothers looking at me.

"Why the fuck have you been smiling at me?" I ask. Their smile just grows.

"We heard your about your little awkward encounter with Ma earlier." Luke says. They both cross their arms simultaneously. That was weird.

"How did you hear about that?" I ask defensively. Kate holds my hand.

"These walls are paper thin, we hear everything." I look at him with a 'you're an idiot' look. "Ok, I'm just kidding. I heard Ma and Mom talking about it when I came down." He says.

"Yeah, ok. Whatever fuck off." I tell them. Kate slaps me, and I glare at her. I look back at my brothers. "Fuck. Off." I say. They walk away, and I stand up, and pull Kate with me. "You can go into my room, and find some sweats. I have to say goodnight to my parents." I tell her. She goes to my room, while I go the other way.

I walk into my parents's room to see them cuddled up on the bed, each reading a book. "Hey mija, come lay with us." They move apart for me to lay in-between.

"No, I'm not gonna cuddle with you." I say crossing my arms, and giving them an 'are you serious' look.

"No, you are." Ma tells me. I roll my eyes, and lay in-between them. "Now, when are you gonna do your homework tomorrow? Because you have swim, for like 4 hours right?" I nod. I have my back to Mom, and my stomach towards Ma. I feel like I'm 5. "Ok, do you think you can get it all done in the afternoon?" I nod again.

"I don't have that much, I don't have any tests, just a couple quizzes next week." i tell them.

"Ok, well you can go now. Te amo mija." Ma pulls me in and kisses my head.

"I love you too." I turn around and give mom a hug. She kisses my forehead, and doesn't let go of me. "Mom, let go." I tell her. She shakes her head.

"I love you too much." She mumbles.

"Ma help!" I reach over for Ma. She doesn't touch my hand. "Ma, please, she won't let go!" Nothing.

"You have to get yourself out of this one. I'm sorry. There were many years before you were born that I had to get myself out of one of those." She says. I push myself off my mom. She just smiles at me.

"Thanks for the fucking help." I mumble at ma.

"Hey language!" Mom screams while Ma just laughs. I walk out of the room and go back to Kate.

Lauren's POV

"Our daughter is all grown up." I pull Camila into my chest. She shakes her head.

"Please don't tell me it's true. I don't want my baby to be all grown up." Camila mumbles. I just shrug. "You know what we haven't done in a while?" She sits up, and straddles me. "We haven't made love." I cringe. She knows I hate that term. "Haha, ok but seriously, let's fuck." She crashes her lips into mine, and I pull her into me but her ass.

We pull away and I look into her beautiful big brown eyes. In all honesty I wish Y/n got her eyes. She got mine, but she got Camz's hair, and I was happy about that. "I'm so in love with you." I mumble.

"I'm in love with you too." She says. God she is so beautiful. "And I am so happy that you decided to marry me, and have our beautiful children with me. And we still have our amazing careers."