Chapter 12

Your POV

"Oh my god." I pant. Justin collapses next to me. "That was... that was ... uh..." I can't even form sentences.

"Yeah." He agrees. I try to catch my breath, and move to lay on Justin's chest. "That was awesome." He says.

"You're lucky I'm good, or else your first time would've sucked." I tease. He laughs. He gets up, and throws away the condom. "Hey guess what?" I tell him while he lays back down next to me.

"What?" He asks wrapping his arm around me, pulling me in to lay on his chest.

"You are really good at that." I tell him. I look up at him, and he has a really big smile across his face. I nod.

"Cool." He says proudly.

"We should get dressed. My parents are going to be home in like an hour." I tell him. I get up from his chest, and go pick up my dirty clothes off of the floor. I throw them in the hamper and turn around. I see Justin smiling up at me. "Get dressed." I tell him and point to his clothes.

He reluctantly gets up, and picks up his clothes. I grab some underwear and a bra and put them on. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a swim t-shirt. I turn back around and Justin is standing there flipping his shirt right side in. He slides it on his body, and smiles up at me.

"We have some pizza downstairs." I tell him. He sprints past me, and I run after him. He goes into the kitchen, and I follow. He opens the fridge and pulls out the pizza box. I grab two plates, and he puts 3 slices on each. I put both into the microwave, and put it on for 30 seconds. Justin walks over to me, and wraps his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck, and he leans in and captures my bottom lip in-between his. Our lips move together slowly, softly.

Beep Beep Beep

He groans when I pull away, and pouts. I roll my eyes and go grab the pizza. I give him his plate, and I take mine. He grabs two water bottles from the fridge and I lead him into the living room. I set my food down, and grab the remote while sitting down on the couch. I turn on ESPN because there's a segment on Michael Phelps.

Justin and I just sit there eating our pizza and watching Michael Phelps. About halfway through my parents and brothers come home. "Hey sweetie. How was your day?" Mom asks sitting next to me.

"Really good." I say, and Justin starts laughing. "How did the studio go?" I ask. Ma sits in-between Justin and I. "Ma! Go sit over there." I point to the other chair. She shrugs and gets up.

"It went well. We wrote over 10 songs. One was about you." She says poking to my stomach. I think it's really cool when they write songs about me. I like hearing them on the radio, and then remember that they wrote it about me. A lot of their songs are about their kids now, which the fans loved.

"Any songs about me?" Justin asks. Mom and Ma laugh. Ma shakes her head. "Come on!" Justin says offended.

"I don't know how we would write a song about you." Ma says. Justin shrugs. "Ok, Y/n, Christine's going to be here in 15 minutes to fit you for the dress for Darcy's party." Ma tells me.

"Ok." I turn to Justin whose smiling. "No, you can't stay." I whisper to him. He pouts and I shake my head.

"Damnit." He mumbles under his breath. "Ok well I have to go." He tells my parents. "I'll see you tomorrow. Text me what color it is so I can buy something that is relatively close." He pecks my lips and leaves. I stand up, but Mom pulls me back down by my t-shirt.

"What was that?" She asks with a smirk on her face. I roll my eyes. "Are you guys dating?" She asks. I roll my eyes, and stand up. I walk by Ma who grabs me by my waist and pulls me down to sit on her lap.

"Ma! Get off!" She starts tickling me. "Stop- Please- I'm begging-" I say in-between laughs.

"Answer your mother's question!" She says. I try to say something, but my laughs fill my mouth, and I'm not able to form any words. "Ok, I'm done, but you can't go until you answer her question." She say referencing to Ma.

The doorbell rings and I jump up to get it. I open the door to see Christine standing there. "Hey Y/n!" She says coming in the house. "Let's get started."

-

Oh my god, that was awful. Last night I spent 3 hours trying on different dresses and heels. We decided on a black strapless skin tight dress, and red heels. The dress went to about 1/3 of the way down my thigh. I had called Justin and told him, and he said he was going to wear all black.

I had just gotten dressed, and they just did my make-up and hair. I was waiting for Justin to come get me, I had decided to eat first, now I was trying to eat a turkey BLT without spilling it on my dress.

"Oh sweetie, you are struggling." Mom says walking into the kitchen. I take the last bite of my sandwich, and stay bent over the counter so I could swallow without spilling. I swallow my mouth full of sandwich, and wipe my mouth. I turn around and see Mom raising her eyebrows in suspicion. "You might wanna pull down your dress a little bit. When you bend over every things out." She whispers the end. I laugh. The doorbell rings.

"That was the point." I say walking off. I grab my phone and some cash, and open the door to Justin. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black button up shirt buttoned all the way. No tie. And a black suit jacket, with a little red pocket square.

"Hey you look great." He compliments me, grabbing my hand. He pulls me in, and connects our lips. I pull away.

"Come on, I just got make up done. Did you fuck it up?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Good. Lets go." I tell him. We walk to the car, he opens the door for me. I sit in, he closes it behind me, and goes around the car getting in the drivers seat. "A true gentleman." I tease as he starts the car.

"Hell yeah I am." He says. I roll my eyes. I reach for the GPS, and input the address Darcy texted me. "Ok, so give me some basic info I'm going to need to know about this party." Justin says.

"Ok Darcy is Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner's oldest daughter. They have 3 children. Robert who is 20, Darcy who is 18, and Eddy who is 16. Darcy is dating Jared who is Niall's oldest son. He's 19. Liam's oldest girls Leah and Isabelle will probably be there. They are her best friends. Louis' girls will also be there. Amelia, Meghan, and Shannon who are my age. You met Ally and Troy's oldest boys Joseph and Aaron will be there. There will probably be more celebrities kids, who I will introduce you when we're there." I tell him.

"I didn't remember any of that." He confesses. "Well whatever. Just whisper it in my ear when we get there." He says. I nod.

A/n: Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. You can also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com