Diary Entry lll

1912 January 05 ~Start 6:34 A.M.~

Dear Diary,

I've been using the cloning spells. I must look pretty fierce in this form. The feeling is really bugging me now. This anger, this remorse, and this...sadness? What do i yearn for besides my lost lover? Nothing but him gives me a warm feeling...but then why is this feeling here?

~8:52 A.M.~

I heard the door creak open. Nonetheless one of my clones will close the door from the outside so the humans are not terrified of me. It's been so long since someone came here. I must welcome them. The floorboards creaked under my every step as i walked down the stairs. I was sure not to let them see me. I was about to open my mouth and say "Welcome" but then my instinct took over. No, it wasn't mine, it was someone, SOMETHING else's. My body flew down the stairs and crushed one of the humans, a boy around the age of 12 with a sailor suit under my foot. I grabbed the girl and tried to ask her why she had come here but instead she screamed. Her voice sounded so delicate yet so off. Her orange curls bobbed in the air before i did what i did. I ate her.

The body managed to say her name. Wy was her name? I wonder if their parents or relatives will try to find them... Why did i have to kill them though? Anyway i must hurry this feeling might take over me. I just want to see him one last time...

~3:53 P.M.~

Hopefully i didn't do anything wrong. If i do the consequences could be irreversible. If i do this then i can finally be reunited...Should i take the risk? The consequence could make me suffer the pain of relinquishing and being stuck in this body forever with these tormenting spirits. I'll think about it tonight and then make my decision.

Sincerely,

...Oni