Diary Entry VII

*This is leaving off of Kyokoon's recent episode on Hetaoni (5)*

Russia. Yes, Russia was his name. Russia...RUSSIA RUsSia rUssIA.

Canada's POV

Russia's acting stranger than ever since Italy was in a coma. Phone alls in the bathroom. China. What has he done? What's his secret?

???Oni's POV

Stopstopstopstopstop I don't want this to happen...

I'm the new you now. And don't even think about that. As long as you are trapped in this body, in this soul, you are mine fORevEr. The time loops will damage your body until only left is me. But of course your clones will live on.

I'm not you. Argh... Time has morphed the clones into different shapes but because I'm not purely made of magic, I didn't morph. I was once human. That's how Italy made a pact with me. And I accepted because they won't die by YOUR hand.

REVERSE THE PACT OR ELSE NONE OF THEM WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE. Besides being in this body makes you immortal. As long as you're here, you won't DiE that means you never see your FOrSakEn BeLoVEd EveR AgAin.

I don't want to see people suffer the way I did. Never. I realized a long time ago that...

*Chink*

NoT anOtHEr WoRD~ Hee hee. Just because you were the original owner doesn't mean I can't live on WiTHoUt yOU.

-----~>Outside The Mansion<~-----

"L-latvia's dead!" Estonia says, sobbing and sniffling while doing so.

Latvia's dead? T-this can't be. It's just a dream right? Right? But these scars they're so real. (A/n: Lithuania's POV) Vietnam's too good at healing to-

"Lithuania? Are you okay?"

"Y-ye-yes I-i'm fine." I said trying to quickly regain my composure.

An image flashes in mind. (This is where it cuts off of the Hetaoni franchise.)

"L-latvia? I-is that you?" My eyes widen at what I see. "Out of my way!" I shove the other countries off of me as I make my way into the tent.

TOo LaTE

The words flash in my mind right before I opened the flaps of the evergreen military tent. Horrific. It was horrific. Horrific and terrifying.

There was Latvia alive as can be except something was off.

"L-latvia? Is that you?" Where was Vietnam though? She was suppose to be in this tent tending to Latvia. Even if Latvia was dead she was suppose to be preparing him for the funeral.

Blood was splattered across the floor of the tent although whose blood it was, was not identifyable so I guessed it was mostly Latvia's. Herbs and medical supplies looked like the were rummaged through in an attempt to save the injured and half-dead.

Latvia turned around, his face was a grey-ish pale. His pupils seemed to expand and take over his white sclera(?). Crimson blood seemed to drip off his fingers and chin.

What the hell was happening?

-----~><~-----

A/N: AHHHHH Really short chapter ;^; Forgive me my readers!! .-. I feel as if my book isn't diary style much anymore but I promise there WILL be a point where it will return to that style.

Extra information:

||IG(Instagram): @Parasytic.Hetalian_Kaneki||

||Kik: Aura_Art (Please tell me you are from Wattpad)||

||Youtube: Girl_Gaming_Gunnar // MoonPhoenix (The first one is for playlists and I'm Phoenix on the second channel. The second one is still recent so there's no uploads or art or anything besides the bio.)||

Request game/Emails because I might have it :D