*dante albidone imagine part 2*2

i arrive home and instantly run to my room to start crying again. i hear footsteps coming up to my room and i try to stop crying before the door opens. but it's too late, my mom walks in and looks concerned and runs to me. "what in the hell happened? why are you home super early?!" she asks and hugged me "b-because something h-happened..." i say "does it have anything to do with dante?" she asks and looks kind of upset. i nod. "what happened?!" she asks angrily "h-he ch-cheated on m-me with e-eden..." i said and my mom looked shocked "you're best friend?!" i nod. "how long?" she asked. i shrug my shoulders and start crying again. "ok, well i'll leave you alone so you can have some time to yourself. just text me if you need anything, i'll be outside helping your father with something he has to do." she says and i nod and she walks out and gently closes the door.

a few days later:

my fans have been asking me why i've been inactive and i haven't answered them yet. but now i think it's time to explain myself...

liked by: tjmcgibbon, emmyraverlampman,cameronbroduer, and 18426 others@they/nofficial: hey guys

@they/nofficial: hey guys. sorry i've been inactive lately, i've just been going through a really tough time with drama with people and all js couldn't bring myself to tell you guys what happened. i still am not going to tell you guys bc it's my business and not everyone needs to know my personal business. but js know that i'm alive, but i'm not myself. i'll be back in a little bit. i love you guys <3

comments disabled

after i post the picture, i get a text from cameron.

cameron🖤:
hey y/n! are you ok?

y/n😌:
yeah ig. i'm js trying to reflect on myself. i plan to come back in like 2 days so :)

cameron🖤:
yay! ok! i'll leave you alone for a bit! i'll talk to you later❤️

y/n😌:
ok thanks cam! see you soon❤️

then i hear a knock on my door. "come in." i say and then i see none other than dante albidone walk into my room. "get out." "y/n, please hear me out." "no." i say and tear up. he looks concerned and walks over to my bed and sits next to me, but i scoot away. "dante, if you have nothing to say. then leave. you're wasting my time." i say and walk over to my window. "y/n please, i'm sorry." i scoff. "you broke my heart. you broke me dante. and all you can say is sorry?!" i raise my voice. "dante, you were my world! and i really and truly loved you! i wanted a future with you! i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you!! and i spilled out ALL of my secrets and my problems to you! but obviously you don't feel the same way back for me. you probably never even loved me." my voice breaks at the end of the sentence. "not true!" he yells "then why did you do it?! huh?" i yell back at him and he shrugs his shoulders "EXACTLY! YOU DIDNT!" i yell and run out of my room and slam the door behind me, leaving dante alone in my room. then i run to the park, and coincidentally run into the rest of the young cast. but i run past them and go to my spot on the bench under a tree.
then i hear footsteps walking up to me. "y/n, what's wrong?" eden asks and puts a hand on my shoulder. but i sway her arm away "do not play nice eden." i say and glare at her. "y/n, i'm sorry!" "no you're not, leave me alone." i say and look at the ground "y/n, i really didn't kno-," "yes you did!" i get up and push her "you knew that i loved him. but you went and made out with him anyways!!" i yell and see few other people look this way in concern. as i look back at eden to say something else, she pushes me to the ground. then i quickly get up and punch her in the face, and she falls to the ground. and then i see dante run over to eden, and then aidan and blake help her up. then as they walk away, blake turns to me and says "what is wrong with you." she shakes his head.
i turn back around and collapse to the floor and start crying. cameron, ethen, and tj immediately drop to my side and comfort me. "y/n, it's ok. it just wasn't meant to be." tj says and ethen butts in. "yeah, i mean. at least you have us!" he says and hugs me. i hug him back. then cameron stands up and helps me get up. "here, come on y/n, let's take you home." he says and we start walking to my house.

we arrive to my house and we walk up to my room. "god i hate them all!" tj says in frustration. and we all look at her in sadness "except for you guys!" she says and we smile at her. "hey guys. i don't think i can continue filming... i just don't think i can face being near dante, and the rest of their little group they have now." i say and look down. "hey hey, it's ok y/n/n. we understand," cameron says and he looks at ethen and tj and they nod. "you take some time for yourself, because you deserve it." he says and pulls me into a hug. "thank you guys. so much." i say "aw no problem!" tj says "you're welcome y/n/n!" ethen says and we group hug. "oh when i get back to set, i swear they are never gonna see light ever again!!" tj yells "hey..," i say and puts my hand in hers. "don't do that. it's ok." i say and she nods her head.
then cameron gets a call from steve. "hey guys, steve's calling me. we need to get going back to set!" he says and they get up. "see you soon y/n!" they say. "thanks again you guys! i love y'all!" i say and cameron runs up to me and gives me a big hug. then he kisses my cheek and then he kisses my head. "bye!" he says and ethen and tj wave and they walk out of my room.
god, what an eventful week.

guys, i want a cameron for myself...🥺