*cameron brodeur imagine*

ok so just giving you guys a heads up, there are going to be A LOT of time skips😂 i just don't know how weddings go bc i've never been to one in my LIFE. so just please, bear with me here! :):
your pov:

today is camerons and i wedding day! i cant believe its already been 7 years! its just insane to me!

as i get out of the car, and into the studio where im supposed to get ready, my heart starts to race at what feels like 100 beats per second! my friend eden sees that im nervous and grabs my hand. "hey, todays a very special day! dont sweat it! just calm down, and be your self!" she says and smiles at me. "thanks eden. it means a lot!" i say and she pulls me into a side hug as we walk into the hall. "holy shit. this isnt even the banquet hall, its the damn lobby!!" i say and my friends laugh. then we hear a car door close, and men laughing. we all frantically look at each other. "run!!!" millie yells, and we all run up the stairs and into the studio. " holy shit, that was close!!" charli says and we all agree. "why hello girls! the makeup artists and stylists are here waiting for the bridesmaids, and ms. y/l/n, can you please come with me?" a lady says. i turn around and smile at the bridesmaids and we go our separate ways.

camerons pov:

today y/n is finally going to be a freaking brodeur! its insane that its already been 7 years!

my friends and i arrive at the banquet and right before we walk in, we hear someone scream "run!!!" and we all laugh and go into the lobby. "oh my god its beautiful and its only the lobby!" i say and everyone laughs, then we go to a room where were all supposed to get ready. then as were all talking a man walks in "hello guys sorry to interupt, but cameron, can you please come with me please?" i nod and turn to the guys and we go our separate ways.

time skip to ceremony because im lazy:

no ones POV:

the bridesmaides, groomsmen, maid of honor, the flower girls, and cameron walk out. then shortly after, y/n walks out as everyone stands up. as y/ns dad walks her down the isle, her and cameron cant stop looking at each other. they just cant believe that they made it this far, and how lucky they are to be here right now. when cameron looks at y/n, all he sees is a future with her. And they both just wonder how they got so lucky. Then y/ns dad gives her away to cameron, and tears immediately start to fill both of their eyes. "god damn dude, i havent even started talking, and im already crying!!" y/n says and everyone laughs.

another time skips bc i dont know how weddings go bc ive never been to one lol:

y/ns pov:

after cameron and i said our vows and all that other stuff, we start to make our way to the reception. as we walk through the doors, everyone turns to look at us and cheers. i turn to look at cameron and squeeze his hand, and he looks at me and pulls me into a kiss. we both pull away and im immediately pulled away from him by my best friend, eden. "girl! come spend some time with us! we missed you!!" i laugh "dude, we just saw each other like 10 minutes ago, chill!" i say and everyone laughs. "yeah well, we missed you!" she says and smiles.

after a few minutes of eating and talking, cameron and i had our first dance. the whole time it felt like the world had stopped spinning and all of my focus was on on cameron. just looking into his eyes, i can see our future together. god, i love this boy with my whole life!

time skip HAHA:

the wedding is over and cameron and i can finally go home!!

we get to our house and i immediately change our of my dress and change into pajamas! "whew!! i can be comfortable!" i say as i jump in the bed. "yeah," cameron laughs a bit "i don't have to be in those uncomfortable shoes anymore!!" "AMEN!" i yell and cameron laughs and lays on the bed with me and he pulls me into his embrace. "this is the start of a new chapter of our lives." he says and kisses my head. "and it's about to get even better." i say and i close my eyes and fall asleep.

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT TOOK TO LONG!!! IVE JS BEEN SUPA STRESSED LATELY AND DIDNT HAVE MY PHONE😭😭😂 but i do now! and i'll update A LOT more now! thank you guys for reading!!❤️❤️