jealousy rate

cameron:

6/10. hes not really the type to get jealous, but when he does, its a total shit show...

"you better leave her alone, before i throw you through that damn wall."

blake:

8/10. he gets jealous kinda easily, but you always reassure him that your his, and that you will never leave him.

dante:

9/10. basically even if a guy he doesnt know even breaths on you, he will get mad at the guy, and take you away. and he doesnt like when you hang around other guys. he feels like hes not good enough, and that youre going to find someone better.

"come on y/n, lets go." he says "but babeee i was talking so someone!" i whine "i dont care, lets go home, i want you all to myself." he says

aidan:

3/10. its simple. he trust you, youre a trustful person.

ethan:

5/10. he gets jealous sometimes, and he doesnt show it. hes too shy to confront somebody about it. but when you know hes getting jealous, you grab his hand, and walk away from the conversation with the guy.

eden:

7/10. shes protective but not over-protective. and she can get pretty jealous. but she likes to give you space. 

tj;

2/10. like aidan, she trust you. but when she does get jealous, she does tend to get super upset. to calm her down, you take her come, watch movies and cuddles and reassure her that you are hers, and shes yours.