*dante albodone imagine*

recommend by theuglybestfrnd 🤍🤍 (i know it's not necessarily a kissing your bsf, but i wanted to switch it up just a titbit😌

i wake up to the sun shining in my face. and as i sit up in my bed, i check my phone and see tj texted me!

dante🐝:
hey! i was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang with the cast and i?

y/n😋:
yes ofc!! js let me get ready and i'll head over there!

dante🐝:
ok! i'll see you there!!

i get out of bed and take a shower and get dressed:

then i run downstairs to tell my mom i'm leaving. "hey mom! i'm going over to dante's house to hang with our friends!!" i yell to her "alright! don't do anything stupid!!" she yells back and we both laugh. then i go outside and go to my car. then i get in and start driving.

i finically arrive at dante's house and get out my key to open the door (since we've been friends forever and i come over so much his mom just made me a key to their house). i see his mom in the kitchen "hey mrs. albodine!" i say and she looks up and smiles at me "why hello y/n!! they're all upstairs in dante's room!" she says and gives me a hug "oh ok thank you!!" i say and she smiles and nods at me.
then i run up the stairs to dante's room and open his door. and everyone turns to look at me "oh my cod hey y/n!" the says and i wave at her "hey!! come sit over here! we're on a live!" dante says and pats next to a spot next to him on his bed, and i smile and gladly take it (ALSO did i ever tell you my huge crush on dante?) "hi live!" i say and wave to the camera.
we start answering questions and dante wraps his arm around me and pulls me into a slight hug. "are y/n and dante dating?" cameron reads out the question "oh no! of course we're not dating we're only friends!" dante says and i feel a wave of sadness comes over me as the words only friends keeps replaying in my head. "hey y/n, are you ok?" eden puts a hand on my knee and asks me. i put my hand on hers, "in ok eden" and give her a slight smile.
after an hour or so, we decide to play a game. "sooo, what do y'all want to play?" dante says laying down in his bed. "i don't know." cameron says "that's helpful." dante says and everyone laughs "hmm, how about we play truth or dare?" blake says as he smirks. we all agree and get into a circle. "so, y/n, truth or dare?" ethen asks me "truth.." i say quietly "do you have a crush on someone?" i nod my head "are they in this room?" i nod my head again and everyone ooo's "shut up y'all!" i say and everyone laughs. everyone else goes and it's dante's turn. "dante, truth or dare?" cameron asks "dare!" he says and smiles then gets nervous because he just noticed what he had just said. "i dare you to...." cameron says and looks around the room at everyone, then he looks at me and smirks "kiss y/n!" everyone's eyes go wide. dante shrugs his shoulders and stands up and walks over to where i'm sitting. he grabs my arm and pulls me up, then he puts one hand on my face and one on my waist and we both leaned in. then our lips touched and i felt a spark (cLichE). i felt like no one was in the room but us and nothing else mattered in the world but what's happening right now. as i was going to pull away, he pulled me closer, and i put my arms around his neck, we both smiled into the kiss because we heard the people in the room cheer. then we pulled away and he gave me the biggest hug ever and whispered into my ear "i like you if you couldn't tell..." then i look up at him and tell him "i like you too..." then he pecks my lips and we go and sit down next to each other hand in hand. "am i a matchmaker or WHAT?!" cameron asks and we all start bursting out laughing "i guess so!" i say as i look up at dante and smile.