consummated

⚠️watch-out⚠️  be ⚠️careful⚠️  u are⚠️ warned⚠️ 

there is  sex this chapter

ok xxx continue xxx

The first notable kiss was Pansy and Daphne's.

It only had to be a peck, but they snogged like the world was ending tomorrow. Pansy's bra strap slipped off her shoulder as her hands got tangled in Daphne's long hair.

I could tell they were just doing it for the boy's though, Pansy opening her eyes every few seconds to watch Draco shift in his trousers.

For god's sake.

Daphne seemed a bit more invested, but even she winked at Nott when it was done.

The next one I remember was when Blaise spun me.

"Lottie." He grinned.

"Fuck." I grinned back.

I felt Draco stiffen next to me which was almost enough for me to refuse,  but the combination of whiskey in my head and Pansy stroking Draco's hair beside me was enough to kiss Blaise wholeheartedly.

Falling back back into our old ways almost instantly, Blaise squeezed my waist like I liked it and I bit his bottom lip like he loved.

His lips were familiarly chapped and I'd almost forgotten how far he rammed his tongue down my throat.

Why had I never stopped him doing that? It was fucking gross.

What pushed me to go further- sliding my smooth bare legs round his hard waist, shuffling forward so I was sitting on his lap- was Draco seething in the corner.

I didn't even have to look. You could feel it in the air.

Admittedly I was the first to pull away though, wiping my mouth a bit breathlessly.

Relief washed over me that we weren't playing seven minutes in heaven because I probably would have fucked him then and there.

Pulling myself out of the circle, I was back in my spot beside Draco. He wasn't touching me but his heat, splintering out of him made my thighs warm.

I just wanted to touch him...

So, drunken, shameless me leaned my right arm on his crossed legs. I just rested it there, but the pressure of it on his cargo trousers gave me more feelings then than entire excursion I'd just had with Blaise.

Even weirder was that Draco seemed to allow it.

I'd expected him to pull out (no matter how much it was rumoured he didn't) but he just carefully turned his body a bit so a high Pansy wouldn't see past his chest.

He didn't look at me either, just smirked happily at the floor.

FUCK.

The rest of the evening was hilarious. I found the Slytherins surprisingly funny, Blaise telling hysterical stories of the muggle world, Theodore doing a dare where he tried how far he could stick a magic tampon up his arse and when Pansy proved she could deep-throat an 8 inch I was in tears.

"Do you just have no gag reflex? How the fuck-" I gasped between laughs.

"Well it's definitely not from experience." She joked snarkily, nodding at a horrified Draco.

He jumped up indignantly, his words noticeably slurred. "What do you meaan??
What are you saying, cause I have a fucking... fuckin horse dick-"