Chapter 5: Prosperity, democracy, civilization and harmony...

Depuis le début

"Okay." Wei Xiyuan breathed a sigh of relief, sat down at the computer desk obediently, and ate the noodles gruntly.

Qin Chuyi kept smiling as he watched him eat, and only after he finished eating satisfactorily, did he start the topic again.

"I think you are investigating domestic strange things, it seems quite interesting." Qin Chu said.

"Brother Qin, are you interested in this too?" Wei Xiyuan immediately opened the conversation box and said excitedly: "I told you, I saw with my own eyes last night, it turns out that some things are really not deceptive..."

Next, Wei Xiyuan described the experience of last night with gestures, except for a little exaggeration, it was the same as Wei Xichen said before.

"It's a pity that I fainted directly. I didn't see what the three ghosts looked like. Next time I will definitely not be fainted again." Wei Xiyuan said with a pity.

"This thing is really interesting. I also want to see what the ghost looks like." Qin Chu said with a smile, "But don't be too persistent. This kind of thing is not easy to meet, maybe this I can only see this once in my life."

"You are right." Wei Xiyuan sighed with disappointment.

"Don't think too much, if you have time to care about your brother, he is too tired recently." Qin Chu said with a smile.

"I see." Wei Xiyuan nodded, "I was really scared to death last night. My brother suddenly fell ill and I was so anxious that I couldn't find the medicine. Fortunately, the courier you sent before was not collected by the elder brother. Otherwise I would really cry..."

"Express? What kind of express?" Qin Chu was taken aback. He didn't remember what express he had sent his boss.

"It's the medicine, the white porcelain bottle, inside is such a big black pill, I fed it to my brother." Afraid that Qin Chu would not remember it, Wei Xiyuan made a gesture of size.

Qin Chuyi: "..."

Boy, what did you eat for your brother?

...

On the other side, on a street near the commercial street.

It was getting dark, but the commercial street was still full of people.

After shopping around Baili for a whole day, looking at it's getting late, thinking that Mr. Wang and Li Xian should be almost quarreling, they decided to go home.

I didn't know that I was going back, and I heard a noisy sound from a small alley not far away.

Of course, this'noisy noise not far away' is only relative to Baili, and the passers-by around did not notice that a dispute is taking place in the small alley hundreds of meters away.

"As the saying goes, the road sees injustice and draws a knife to help. This is also a kind of practice. If you are sitting on the sidelines today, then what else should I cultivate." Baili carried his hand on his back, muttered to himself, and then looked at passers-by in bewilderment. , Strode towards that small alley.

...

The Hundred and Twenty-eighth Middle School in T City is notoriously chaotic, and this middle school is the sacred place that all the bad boys in T City yearn for.

This middle school not only has low fees, but also has a good environment? It's also close to the commercial street, and I usually want to skip a class or make a string or something. I dig out the school wall and walked a few steps.

On this day, in a hidden place at the back of the school, the youngsters of the first and third grades of high school had to fight a duel to choose the most powerful man of their husband to be their boss.

Do you want to ask why it is clear that the summer vacation is already in, so the teenagers have to come to the school for multiplayer PK?

This is a special complex that only the teenagers in the 128th middle school can understand, and after a fight, they can go to the commercial street to play strings together. Isn't this a nice thing?

In order to be able to play string as soon as possible, the teenagers decided to finish the fight as soon as possible, and after a wave of ruthless words, they directly moved their hands.

Although Baili had already run as fast as he could, when he ran to the alley, many people were already lying on the ground.

"It's really troublesome to not reveal the identity of the cultivator." Baili complained. Seeing that no one inside noticed him, he shouted immediately.

"Stop it all!"

The teenagers in the alley who were still fighting really stopped collectively, and then they covered their ears.

Nima! Whose child has such a loud voice, and the eardrum is about to break?

"Cough." Baili Wusheng covered his mouth in embarrassment after the roar.

I was anxious for a while and didn't control the volume, hoping not to scare these children, but his goal was achieved, at least he had stopped the fight.

"Fak! What class do you belong to? Dare to take care of Laozi's business!" The boy who was about to win, walked up to Baineri with a grimace, and stuck a finger on his shoulder, "Boy, You have a loud voice, right? Believe it or not I pulled your teeth out?"

Baili silently looked at the arrogant young man in front of him, and then he looked at the piece lying down behind him, knowing it clearly.

It seems that this person is the instigator. He can push so many people down on his own. I have to say that he is very powerful.

However, he cannot contribute to this bad ethos.

Prosperity, democracy, civilization, harmony, freedom, and equality are the correct values ​​that should be established in life.

"It's illegal to hit someone." Baili Wusheng slapped his hand and said with a serious face, "You should apologize to them quickly, and then go to the police station to surrender."

"Nani?" The boy used his little finger to dig out his ears, wondering if his ears were not working well after being yelled just now. "There is a kind of you say it out loud?"

Baili Wusheng thought he couldn't hear clearly, so he cleared his throat, "I said I'll apologize! Then go and surrender!"

After a word, the young man who felt the terrifying volume at close range rolled his eyes and threw himself into the embrace of the earth.

Baili Wusheng: "..."

The sky is a lesson, he really didn't mean it, besides, it was this person who asked him to say it again.