Chapter 5: Prosperity, democracy, civilization and harmony...

Start from the beginning

"But, haven't you noticed that the frequency of recent attacks has increased?" Qin Chuyi had to emphasize this very serious problem.

Wei Xichen's eyebrows are twisted. It is true that as he said, it happened only once in about two months before, but the time has been shortened recently. Last night, this attack was only one month apart from the last one.

"I know it in my heart." Wei Xichen rubbed his eyebrows, looking tired.

Now that the boss said so, Qin Chu didn't force it, and after saying "rest well", he picked up his bag and prepared to leave.

After sitting on the plane for several hours, and rushing over to check this man without stopping, he was going to be weakened by the tossing spirit.

"That's right, there's one more thing." Wei Xichen stopped him, and said with a headache: "Xiao Yuan has something wrong with him recently. You have time to talk to him."

"Xiaoyuan?" Qin Chuyi was a little surprised. In his impression, Wei Xiyuan has always been in good health. The last time he fell ill seemed to have had a cold when he was eight years old, but Wei Xichen now asks him to talk to his brother... Is it psychological problem?

"Yes, he said..." Wei Xichen repeated the crazy things his brother said in the morning with a heartbroken face. At the end, he rebuked himself: "I usually don't care enough about him, otherwise I won't find out until now. ."

"Maybe it's not as serious as you think." Qin Chuyi pushed his glasses again, and said: "People do have hallucinations under extreme stress, and Xiaoyuan is not a materialist, and will take these hallucinations seriously. Not surprising."

"Anyway, don't worry too much, I'll go chat with him." Qin Chu comforted.

Wei Xichen: "Thank you."

...

Wei Xiyuan has locked himself in the room all day, and hasn't come out since eating dinner in the morning.

He has checked the information on the computer for a day, but he has not found anything useful. There are a lot of news similar to the situation last night, but it is all nonsense. Wei Xiyuan seems to have not seen it. One thing seems to be true.

Rubbing his sour eyes, Wei Xiyuan stretched out, planning to get up and go to the kitchen to find something to eat, but at this moment the door of the room was knocked.

"Xiaoyuan, I am your Brother Qin, can you come in?" Qin Chu came in with a gentle voice.

Wei Xiyuan's eyes lit up, and he ran to open the door.

"Brother Qin! Why are you here? Didn't you go to travel?" Wei Xiyuan said in surprise.

He and Qin Chu have always had the best relationship. After a day of boredom at home, there was no one to talk to. Now that I see him, I have something to say.

"I just came back, your brother is sick, and I still have the heart to play outside." Qin Chu walked into the bedroom with a bowl of noodles at one end and placed it on his computer desk. When he saw the webpage opened on the computer screen, Qin Chu The eyes behind the lenses narrowed slightly.

"Then... my brother is all right." Wei Xiyuan asked uneasy.

Although he knows that his elder brother's body has always been like this, he is still disturbed every time he gets sick.

"Don't worry, it's okay, he just went out with his assistant." Qin Chu put his hand on his shoulder, and said earnestly: "Xiaoyuan, you have grown up, so let your brother worry less about it in the future, go and eat the noodles. ."