I bit my lower lip as I remembered what I said to him last week. 

I left you because we are not meant to be together. I hope you remember that.

From the time I said that till now, I was literally feeling bad. He looked hurt whenever he saw me and that broke my heart bit by bit. Why did I have to be so harsh towards him? I buried my head in my hands and sighed. 

I am a horrible person. I lost my cool and said things that I never wanted to say and didn't mean at all. I looked up at him and he was giving a disgusted look when he tasted the curry. I smiled but it soon faded. Is it too late to say sorry?

"Uhmm...Jungkook?" I called out to him and he hummed. I could feel my palm getting sweaty and my heart beating fast. Why am I getting so nervous? Taehyung, you need to apologize to him. You broke him again, so don't feel nervous and man up. You can do this!

"Uhmm...you see, I—aren't you supposed to add more chilly powder to that?" I asked and pointed to the curry he was making. He shook his head and held out a spoon with the curry for me to taste.

"Suck it," he smirked at me and I gave him the disgusted look.

"Pervert!" I said and he grinned.

"Taste it," he held out the spoon in front of me and I tasted it. It was...

"Perfect!" I said and he heaved a sigh.

"I thought it was too spicy," he said and went back to cooking.

"Isn't it supposed to be spicy?" I asked him and he nodded.

"You don't like spicy food, right? So, that's why I decreased the spiciness in it." He still remembers that. I nodded and looked away from him. Should I say or not? Should I—

"Jungkook I am—"

"Don't apologize," he suddenly cut me off and I stared at him. How did he— "You are thinking about what you said last week, right?"

I nodded, still shocked on how he got to know about it. He switched off the stove and removed the apron before placing it on the counter. He walked towards me and smiled, "You don't have to apologize for that because it was true whatever you said that day."

"But—" he put a finger on my lips and shook his head.

"Don't," he softly whispered to me before backing away, "I cooked the food for you. Just make sure to eat it and sleep, okay?"

"You are leaving?" I asked him as I got down from the counter. He nodded and picked up his coat from the sofa, "But, I thought we were going to eat together."

"I am going back to my place for dinner," he sighed and walked towards the door, "Bye, Taehyung."

No...No...he can't leave me now. I still haven't apologized to him. I can't let him go. I watched him turn the door handle and I was still rooted to my spot.

Jungkook. Don't go.

*******

JUNGKOOK'S POV

He was going to apologize to me and I could have just accepted it, but I didn't want him to. I don't know why I stopped him. Maybe because I was scared that he was just apologizing to make me feel better. I shook my head and turned the door handle when suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me behind. 

I looked behind to see Taehyung who buried his face into my back. What is he—

I felt something cold touch my back and I realized he was crying. His tears were staining my thin shirt and making my back wet.