I looked at Jungkook who was just smiling at me. Okay...why is he smiling like that? It looks sad. Was it a good idea to tell him all that?

"You guys must really love each other," he said and I nodded.

"We love each other so much." He chuckled and nodded. 

"You ditched Zeref and Natsu for him. How mean can you be!" he said and shook his head. I managed to keep a smile or else by now I will be laughing like an idiot. 

OMG! JUNGKOOK! How dumb can you be! If he used at least 5% of his brain, he would have realized that Zetsu was actually Zeref plus Natsu.

Like Taehyung X Jungkook is equal to 'Taekook', similarly Zeref X Natsu is equal to 'Zetsu'!

I am smart, right? Obviously I am. The story was literally fake, but the part where I said that I love him a lot, that is true. I love Zeref and Natsu to the core of my heart and there isn't a day I hate them. Finding someone I love more than them is totally impossible.

"You must be hungry," Jungkook suddenly got up, brushing off the invisible dust off of his pants, "I will make something for you."

"You can cook?" I asked him and he softly chuckled.

"Yep. I can."

"Oy, wait! Let me help," I got up and ran after him to the kitchen where he was busy inspecting the place. He saw me coming and laughed.

"No you are not. Or else you will add chilly to your wound," he said and softly patted my cheek where the bandaged wound was. I slightly blushed and shook my head. 

"I want to help!" I cried out and crossed my hands in front of my chest.

"Okay fine. Go suck a lollipop and be quiet," he said and I whacked his head before sitting on top of the counter. I watched him move around, looking for pans and scanning the fridge for the ingredients needed for his dish. 

"Do you have an apron?" he asked me and I nodded, "Where is it?"

"We have two of them. One is Jimin's which has tiny cat prints and the other is mine which has Pikachu on it. Pika Pika~" I imitated Pikachu in the end and he laughed.

"I will take the Pikachu one," he said and I pointed at a cabinet behind him. H opened it and took out a black apron with tiny Pikachu prints running around. He put it over his head and turned towards me.

"Tie it," he said and I nodded. He came towards me and turned his back to me. I picked up both the strings and pulled at it, making him fall back on me. I laughed and he punched my knee.

"Ass!" he muttered under his breath and I whacked his head.

"Language kid," I said and he rolled his eyes. I tied them and pushed him away.

"Hey! Treat your guest with more respect," he scowled at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. He shook his head and went back to cooking. 

I watched his every movement as he roasted the chicken in a variety of sauces. I looked at his face and he looked completely concentrated on making the food. So serious! I smiled when I heard him curse when he spilt a little bit of sauce on his apron. Hey! Isn't that my apron?

But I ignored that and went back to staring at him. I wonder why he had to break ties with H company just because she slapped me. I mean, it wasn't a big deal. It was kind of my fault for saying something like that, but it was also her fault. 

I looked back at him who was now cooking rice. He is weird. Like literally. Why the heck is he cooking for a guy who broke his heart seven years back?