Best laid Plans....!

Start from the beginning

And Neil left RGC for her ... 

leaving Abir to her..

At home she had given enough and more hints to her mom whenever it was possible with work and Abir in the same sentence...!

And her mom ..true to her nature...had done the mental match making too...

Everything was going on in her favor ...

Till  Mishti came into his life...!!

Piya seethed in anger as she recollected the day she first laid eyes on her...

Abir was preoccupied... through out their conversation....even so that her Mom's proposal went over his head...

She had never thought he would agree to her crafty request...but Meenakshii aunties displeasure made sure that Abir agreed to her terms....

She had always used Abir's coldness towards his mom to her advantage...to give wind to his suspicions and put innocuous suggestions in his mind...

And that day she did notice the way his eyes widened at the mention of Mishti's name and the way they took in Mishti''s arrival with Kunal... ...

She had a hunch that something has changed for Abir...

That the girl affected him... somehow..

And she did react ...she very well knew Mishti was onto her way in and her collision with Mishti was intentional...

Then the next day.. Mishti was in RGC !! she was livid at seeing her interaction with Neil and then to her utter disbelief..her Abir...the workaholic Abir ... ditching work to escort Mishti..!!

Then the unbelievable birthday bash..! That pictures ...Kunal send her...!

The man who never allowed her to celebrate his birthday was having a bash at his patio..!..with her..!

She had thought about them and had told herself that Abir was doing all this for Rajshri aunty...he was just  being nice to his house guests..

And that was her mistake...

Piya told a long swig from the bottle...

She believed in Abir and he betrayed her..

She had tried all possible ways to keep Abir to her..

Staged the accident scenario at Toronto..so that his focus would shift to work...

And it was a success too...he didn't even want to go back home in 6 months..!

It was a Bliss to have him for her only...the only thorn in the flesh was Mark...

But she had made every effort to draw his attention to her... from innocent flirting to parading in his room in skimpy nightshirts.. even flirting outrageously with Jacques....just to elicit a reaction from him..

.

She just lacked the courage to pounce on him fearing the dire consequences..

And then she got the news of Mishti being involved in Neil's venture..!

She deliberately showed him the most revealing dress Mishti wore in one of the event and the one with an intimate smile at Neil... edited clips..just to show him she has moved on...

And his attitude towards her did turn cold...

She even saw both having an argument on the inauguration Eve..

||~~Tere Bin Na Lage Mera Mann~~||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara