Her Gift..Her Silent Gift..

"What!!?"

Mishti's voice was raised a bit and Kunal closed her mouth with his palm...

"Dheere...bol...tu darthi Kyu hai...aur koi solution hai Tere pass...?"

Kunal tried to make Mishti understand.

'You have to do this.Bhai toh room lock kartha hai toh tum ya kuhu kisi ek ko unke room mein chupna padega aur barah baje switch on karna hoga.Kuhu se kehdu Kya ...sab chopat hi ho jaayega.."

Nanu too looked at her imploringly..

Mishti was now in a fix..

Just then Parul came there with the house keeping staff bringing up her dinner..

"Massi...yeh Kya plan...."

Mishti was not allowed to complete..

Parul signalled Nanu and Kunal out of the room.

"Jaldi fresh hoke Khana khalo ..mein tumhe chupa deti hoo.."

Parul smiled broadly..

" Massi aap bhi..." Mishti could not believe what was going on and smiled at Parul's enthusiasm.

******

Rajshri smiled as she tried to get up from the bed upon seeing Abir..

Abir went to her side helping her to sit up and adjusted the pillows..

" Thodi pareshaan Hui thi Mishti keliye...lekin jab Kunal ne bola ki tum uski saath ho toh Meri chintha door Hui..

Abir.. smiled..

" Ab thanks mat kehna massima..aapko pehle hi mujhe Bata Dena chahiye tha ki Mishti ko aise jaana Hain.."

"Abir bro...! Ab batao bhi Kya Kya hua aaj?

Aapko Mera college kaisa laga?"

Kuhu chimed in ..and Abir told both ladies about the Mishti and Kuhu's colleges and a watered down account of their sightseeing..

******

As he shouldered his backpack and walked into his room Abir saw Nanu.. walking towards him..