Family Fun..

Next morning all were in lighter mood as everyone eagerly waiting for the arrival of Kaushal Mamu and Nidhi Mami.

Their flight was scheduled to arrive at 4 in the evening..

At aarti Kuhu looked at Abir and Mishti...

Smiling at each other....

Mishti giving prasad to Abir...

and just shook her head rolling her eyes.....as if their interactions were too confusing for her to understand..

Kunal ....looking at her... raised his eyebrows in question.

She signalled him to be patient...

After Arti..as Parul was about to go to kitchen to organise breakfast Abir stopped her..

" Massi ...aapse kuch baat karni thi.. "

"Haan Abir batao na!"

"Yahaan nahi massi..thoda confidential hai..Kya..aap thodi der baad study mein as sakthe hain?"

Parul was surprised at Abir's request and nodded ..

" Mein wait Kar Raha Hoon..aap aayiyega"

Abir walked In the direction of Study ..

Parul turned and her eyes fell on Mishti coming her direction with Prasad...

" Thanks Mishti..beta Kya aap breakfast arrange Kar sakthi ho...ek urgent kaam aagaya hai.."

"Why not Massi..aap jaayiye...mein dekh loongi.."

Mishti moved to the kitchen shortly followed by Kuhu and Kunal..

"Mishti...Tera gussa Hawa ban gayi Kya...Abir bro se smilingly baatein Kar rahe ho..?"

Kuhu asked impatiently..

"Phir se jhagda hua tha ?? Kab !? Kaise!? Kyun!?"

Kunal's dramatics brought a big smile in Mishti''s face..

" Woh..kuch nahi..humne Jo chotu sa mis understanding tha woh clear Kar di...and Kuhu..he is onboard with our plan.."

Mishti looked at Kuhu with triumph..

" Wow Mishti...tum ne Abir bro ko Bata bhi Diya Aur unhone maan bhi liya...!!?.. great.."

Kuhu was wonderstruck and Kunal was looking at their exchange with out a clue...

" Koi mujhe bhi batayega ki Kya ho Raha hai mere Ghar mein..!??"

Kuhu turned to face him as Mishti suppressed her smile at Kunal and Kuhu's expression and started breakfast arrangements with the staff...

" Chal batati Hoon...lekin...keep it down will you?..itnaaaa drama?!"

Kuhu walked to the stairs and Kunal waved to Mishti as he followed Kuhu..

*****

Abir was in deep thought as he sat on the edge of the large antique table adorning the Study..